Original Classic Versions
Since the early 1960s, The Nightingale-Conant Corporation has been a world leader in publishing some of the most well-known, best-selling audio programs on success and happiness. Our co-founder, Earl Nightingale, was one of the greatest speakers and thinkers on these topics and was himself the author of great success classics. Over these past 55 plus years, we have published many great personal and spiritual development voices.
All of these great speakers and thinkers developed their unique ideas and wisdom from a common foundation of success classics that shaped the thinking of their generation. Some of those classics have already been published by Nightingale-Conant with their own full scale audio albums. However, there are several other titles which we never had the opportunity to publish. Until now.
Welcome to The Ultimate Success Classics Library!
For the first time, we are publishing five of these great success classics in one library.
You’ll hear the following five classic titles in their entirety:
- The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol - Originally published in 1948, this is the true masterpiece about using the power of your mind to create anything you want. Mystical, motivating, and inspiring, this book presents an extraordinary self-improvement program which draws on the philosophy that the energy of the subconscious mind can help individuals achieve any goal.
- Wake Up and Live! by Dorothea Brande - Originally published in 1936, it is of the very greatest self-help books ever written. A practical handbook to find success and happiness in life, it tells you how to overcome the obstacles that are holding you down and can revolutionize your entire existence and put success within reach by teaching you to concentrate on the things that really matter.
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles - This is the classic guide to creating wealth through the "Law of Attraction". According to Wallace D. Wattles, "There is a science of getting rich, and it is an exact science, like algebra or arithmetic." This guide will help you to develop a vision, strengthening willpower, cultivating gratitude, and receiving life's gifts.
- The Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu - Originally published in the fourth century BC, the Tao Te Ching is a series of meditations on the mysterious nature of the Tao - the "Way", or the guiding light. Here you will hear a lucid poetic translation that makes the Tao Te Ching accessible to the modern world.
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen - Originally published in 1903, this classic masterpiece, written as a series of thoughtful essays, reflects the central truth which is the foundation of all modern success works: “As we think, so we become.” Allen reveals how our thoughts shape our character and manifest themselves in our finances, health, appearance, and environment.
This Ultimate Collection is a must in your continuing journey of a developing a successful New You
|NC Product ID||28380DP|
|Contents||42 Audio Sessions (15 hours and 48 minute)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format