Once you've learned the magic of Soul Mapping, every experience you have will be overflowing with joy, inner peace, purpose, and contentment
In SOUL MAPPING: An Imaginative Journey to Self-Discovery you are invited to actively participate in discovering your truest self, that part of you that is deeply connected to all of the wisdom, peace, and joy that you would ever need. Through the combined insights of Nina Frost, Dr. Kenneth Ruge, and Dr. Richard Shoup (The Vocare Group), you will be taken on an exciting journey of self-discovery. As you create your soul map, you will unveil your deepest desires and find provocative ways in which to make your hidden dreams and aspirations a reality.
SOUL MAPPING: An Imaginative Journey to Self-Discovery is a pro-active program in which you are given the many tools to create your unique soul map. Your map is comprised of ten distinct individual maps that, when assembled, will aid you in solving many of your life's unanswered questions, allowing you to experience the vast breadth of your greatness.
Each of these maps is an exploration of such themes as:
- Revisiting and re-connecting with your childhood memories and longings.
- Exploring various pleasures and pastimes that you are passionate about.
- Awakening your hidden desires and innermost passions.
- Investigating the effects of past education and the potential of future education.
- Opening to the gift of your envy and the insights that it brings to your sense of self.
- Making note of the roles that grief, detours and losses have played in your soul's development.
- And much more!
|NC Product ID||22700CD|
|Contents||8 Audio CDs, 2 Guidebooks on CD|