Let the Million Dollar Round Table Inspire You to Superachievement!
Several years ago, an elite group of superachievers founded an organization dedicated to greatness. Its purpose: to tap into the knowledge and experience of the entire group so that all members could improve their performance and reach levels of achievement and balance they previously thought impossible.
The result: a world-renowned organization called the Million Dollar Round Table. Comprised of over 21,000 members in more than 60 nations, the Million Dollar Round Table is the premier association for life insurance and financial service agents. The Million Dollar Round Table has become synonymous with all that is required for high achievement in any endeavor — passion, optimism, superior human relations, persistence, perspective, and commitment to a dream. Now, for the first time ever, you have the opportunity to experience and benefit from their commitment to greatness.
The Million Dollar Round Table has hosted some of the finest motivational speakers of this generation. Now you can hear some of their most popular, highest-rated speeches in Secrets of Superachievers: Lessons from the Million Dollar Round Table! Every major aspect of success is covered in these twelve sessions — from dealing with adversity to getting and staying on top to following your passion.
In these twelve sessions, you’ll not only learn what it takes to meet the standards of this highly-respected, world-renowned group of superachievers. You’ll hear from:
- Bonnie Blair– Personal Best
- Anthony Campolo– Balancing Your Life
- Capt. Gerald Coffee– Free to Dream
- Roger Crawford– Never Let Go of Your Dream
- Harry Dent, Jr.– Embracing the Great Paradigm Shift
- Keith Harrell– Super Fantastic!
- Lou Holtz– Trust, Love, and Commitment
- Layne Longfellow, Ph.D.– Finding Meaning When Ambition is Not Enough
- Connie Podesta– Life Would Be Easy if It Weren’t for Other People
- John Powers, Ph.D.– Even Sparrows Soar
- Brian Tracy– Success Is a Journey
- James Valvano– Cut Down the Nets
This is your opportunity to listen to, learn from, and be entertained by the world’s finest success faculty ever assembled!
|NC Product ID
|12 Audio Sessions (6 hours and 57 minute) plus PDF of Product Guide
|Digital Format Info
|Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format