Think, act, and live like a champion!
Learn to Compete at the Highest Levels!
Today’s leaders are increasingly called upon to be coaches — to “psyche up” their employees and co-workers, to inspire teamwork, and to help their organization outperform the competition. At the same time, they need to inspire and maintain a work/ life balance with their families as well.
In this exciting program, Coach Jim Harrick, head coach of the 1995 NCAA?Champion UCLA?Bruins, will show you how to maintain focus in all areas of life, and help you develop an attitude that will make you a winner in any endeavor. He’ll also discuss the famous Pyramid of Success — a timeless blueprint for how to live a meaningful life —with its creator, John Wooden.
As Coach Harrick shares his hard-earned insights, you’ll learn how to:
- Foster individual growth within a team framework
- Encourage team members to apply internal standards for excellence
- Remain adaptable and view adversity as a challenge
- Communicate clearly and understand the importance of listening
- Compete with the top players in today’s high-pressure world
- Use the provided “action steps” to implement the coaches’ principles for an immediate positive impact
Whether or not you’re a sports fan, you’ll recognize how the philosophies of coaches Harrick and Wooden transcend the world of athletics to provide lessons in any arena.
|NC Product ID
|5 Audio CDs, Success Chart on CD