Grow with this classic program!
Soar to new heights of success and achievement with The Psychology of Achievement.
This remarkable program reveals strategies to elevate your income, put your career on the fast track and accomplish more than you ever dreamed possible. Unlock the secret to doubling your brainpower and sharpening your intuition. Discover the key to erasing negative emotions. Master a foolproof 12-point formula that quadruples productivity.
What goes on inside the minds of the people you admire most- those you have reached breathtaking levels of achievement? Do they have special mental talents that average people could never hope to emulate? To be sure some do. Most, however, get by with ordinary talents. Most overachievers simply have a persistent ability to come out on top.
But where does this ability come from? What inner drive propels them far beyond the lives of ordinary people?
Brian Tracy can. He has spent a lifetime studying success. The Psychology of Achievement Classic is an inside look at the thinking that leads to great achievement. He provides the techniques that can help you transform the way you think and act for higher success and achievement.
Brian teaches you how to identify your own "area of excellence." You'll determine what really makes you tick- deep down inside. What makes you desire to achieve. And how you can increase the quality and quantity of your success.
The Psychology of Achievement Classic teaches you:
- A 4-step formula for eliminating worry.
- 6 points of truly effective time management.
- How to sharpen your natural intuition.
- How to increase your brain power.
- 6 basic requirements for true success.
- 3 ways to accelerate personal development.
- 4 techniques for rapid mental re=programming.
- How to change thoughts from negative to positive.
- 7 questions to ask before setting goals
- How to break bad habits quickly and painlessly.
Yes, you can start over and reach any goal you set for yourself. You can take control of your life. You can make things happen and reach the great aspirations you know you deserve.
|NC Product ID||5032CD|
|Contents||6 Audio CDs plus Workbook on CD|