Become the kind of person EVERYONE remembers and NO ONE can resist!
Whether you’re competing for a job, a candidate, a contract, a client, or anything else of value, there’s nothing more critical to your success than your ability to stand out as a uniquely qualified, valuable, appealing individual — someone whom other people really want to work with, work for, know, and help.
And nothing will set you apart, make people notice and remember you, and get you what you want like the unmistakable mark of class. Class acts are a rare breed. You can spot them right away. And you never forget them.
Make Yourself Unforgettable takes an in-depth look at what the 10 essential elements of class and being unforgettable are, and gives you a clear-cut step-by-step guide for developing and embodying them. In these 12 dynamic and innovative audio sessions, you’ll learn:
- The six steps to managing communication problems honestly, effectively, and unforgettably.
- Four unsuspecting stumbling blocks to completely ethical behavior, and how to avoid them.
- A new way to understand and exude confidence.
- The five key social skills that identify someone as a class act.
- How to neutralize and even prevent fear and anxiety — in yourself and in the people around you.
- Resiliency builders that will hone and strengthen your ability to bounce back from adversity.
Once you discover exactly what class is and exactly how you can put the qualities of class into action, you will naturally, effortlessly distinguish yourself as an unmistakable and unforgettable class act to everyone you meet. And you’ll find that people in every area of your life — from work to home and everywhere in between — respond to you more positively and generously than they ever have before!
|NC Product ID||24670|
|Contents||Please Select Format|