The Best of the Wisdom of Gregg Braden Library
2000-year-old proof that your power is limitless - even in the new world of today!
In this fascinating library, visionary, scholar, and beloved Nightingale-Conant author Gregg Braden shares the life-changing discoveries that led him from a successful career in aerospace and defense to an extensive life study of the most sacred and honored traditions of humankind and their impact on us today in ways we are only beginning to understand.
Prayer, Prophecy and the Promise of a New World
With easy-to-understand science and real-life stories, Gregg shows you that you are limited only by your beliefs, and gives you the knowledge, understanding, and tools to shed those limitations forever. You'll also learn how to:
- Make your prayers far more effective
- Become more aware of the moment-to-moment dialogue you are having with the world around you
- Get heart, mind, and body coherence so you can consciously speak "the language of God."
- Harness the power that is at your fingertips
PLUS, you'll discover:
- The remarkable discovery of the Shroud of Turin – and why it is so meaningful for YOU
- What the ancient texts said would happen at this time and the action plan they offered for how to meet our current challenges.
- Why you are never locked into a particular outcome
- What happens when you shed false notions like "Survival of the Fittest" and "us vs. them" – and how to do it
- The blueprint to changing the conditions that no longer serve you
- And so much more!
Weaving state-of-the-art research with his extensive knowledge of ancient texts, Gregg crosses the traditional boundaries of science and spirituality to offer meaningful solutions to the challenges of our time. This definitive collection is a must for all dedicated seekers of spirit, truth, and understanding.
|NC Product ID||26840DP|
|Contents||17 Audio Sessions (12 hours and 34 minute),
Plus Crossroads for Planet Earth Digital Video
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format