How You Can Live Better Naturally
By Ed Foreman
The sincere effort of our medical professionals to alleviate pain and cure cancer and other diseases is greatly appreciated. Yet many of us often find that the treatment can be more damaging than the disease it purports to treat. In addition, how often do we hear a laundry list of side effects from prescribed medications advertised on television commercials? These side effects can actually add to our discomfort. In this day and age, we are on the leading edge of excellence for the treatment of degenerative diseases and a higher quality of life through alternative healthcare. The patient's responsibility, attitude of mind, and actions are likely, in most instances, the most important ingredients in the healing process. And, with healthcare costs spiraling out of control, it's more important than ever to be proactive in your own healthcare.
Recently, at the Annual Cancer Control Convention in Los Angeles, I met, listened to, and counseled with more than 60 health professionals, including medical doctors, dentists, nutritionists, chiropractors, naturopaths, biologists, scientists, pharmacists, endocrinologists, and herbalists, along with hundreds of healthy, happy, recovering former patients.
For four days, we listened to success stories of health and wellness recoveries from degenerative diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, AIDS, fibromyalgia, chronic back pain, migraine headaches, and a multitude of others through a variety of therapies (laetrile, Warburg, chelation, hyperthermia, immunology, electrotherapy, Gerson, Hoxsey, Issels, Koch, Cell Specific Cancer Therapy [CSCT], detoxification, and others). These alternative treatments are available at reputable clinics throughout the world: the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic, Germany, 40 facilities in Mexico, and at a variety of health and wellness centers in the United States.
These successful wellness clinics and hospitals have developed a beautiful blend of art and science. If the patient is ignored and the focus of the therapy is the disease, quality of life can easily be destroyed. Shifting the focus to the patient gives him or her hope and allows the person to experience a therapy that is uplifting not only to the immune system but also to the spirit.
It was interesting and reassuring to learn that many of the techniques for physical, mental, and emotional wellness are key elements in most of these therapies and patient recovery programs, such as proper nutrition, daily aerobic exercise, stress reduction, mind-controlled relaxation, visualization, and smoking cessation. Developing a daily habit pattern of confident, healthy, stress-controlled, spiritual living is the basis for a strong immune system and total wellness.
A mind full of worry, hate, bitterness, hurt, jealousy, loneliness, regret, and fear... a stomach full of fats, oils and grease, aspartame, refined sugars, salt, white flour, and starches... a liver filled with alcohol, caffeine, colas, diet colas, and chemicals... lungs filled with carbon monoxide, exhaust, and toxic fumes... cannot and will not deliver health and wellness. Only when you accept the responsibility for your own physical, mental, and spiritual health will you be well.
Wholesome nourishment of the physical body and daily vigorous exercise are key ingredients to vitality and longevity. Above all, to renew the spirit... to give up mental anguish... hate, hurt, fear, anger, jealousy, worry, regret, and bitterness... and to accept and embrace love, understanding, hope, and forgiveness is the deep-seated secret to recovery and wellness. You must regain the faith, love, and appreciation within yourself to trigger the body's magnificent healing powers.
By combining all of these principles with a six-point daily health and wellness plan, I am in my 70s and am much more vibrant, happy, and healthy than when I was 35. The physical stress tests I underwent at Dallas Cooper Clinic show that in the past 30 years, I have (a) gained muscle mass and reduced fat, (b) lowered my overall body weight by approximately 50 pounds, (c) improved my cholesterol (total/HDL) ratio), and (d) developed a stronger, healthier cardiovascular fitness.
- Do regular aerobic exercise such as walking, jogging, swimming, or cycling for 30 to 60 minutes every day. (Yes, every day, although I do vary the intensity of my workout on alternate days and include muscle-toning exercises, including calisthenics, weight lifting, and body machines.)
- Eat the right kinds of food, without depriving yourself or following a starvation diet. Eat lots of complex carbohydrates (beans, peas, potatoes, rice, pasta, whole-grain cereals, and breads), limit the fat to 20% or less of your total intake, and drink 8 to 10 eight-ounce glasses of water each day.
- Take daily vitamin and mineral supplements that include a minimum of 1,000 mg. vitamin C; 550 IU vitamin E; 25,000 IU vitamin A (beta carotene); 30 mg Coenzyme Q10; and a multiple vitamin-mineral supplement. This daily antioxidant combination will help you maintain strong, healthy cellular energy, cardiovascular wellness, and youthful vitality. CoQ10 controls the flow of oxygen within individual cells and is showing amazing results in the prevention and treatment of heart and circulatory diseases, diabetes, periodontal diseases, and aging.
- Get six to eight hours of sleep each night. Rest when you are tired. Learn to replenish your physical and mental energy by mind-controlled relaxation.
- Lower your stress level by thinking about what you do want to happen rather than what you don't want to happen. Avoid toxic relationships, arguments, and controversy by looking for and expecting the best in others and in life. Look for the best in everything that happens.
- Enjoy what you do. Get excited, happy, and enthusiastic about what you are doing... or quit and go do something you can get excited about. Life is for Laughing, Loving, and Living... not just for Whining, Worrying, and Working!
Sound too simple... too complicated... too Pollyanna-ish? Just try these simple steps, and you will see for yourself how easy it is to make a major difference in the way you are living your life. You'll treasure it as one of the best decisions you ever made... one of the best gifts you ever gave yourself! All it takes is a heartfelt commitment to build a better lifestyle naturally, and a few simple adjustments to your daily routine: exercise, eat right, take supplements, get proper sleep and rest, lower stress, enjoy life! It can be done!
Make it your goal for 2016 — you'll enjoy the results.
YES, I am ready to learn how to take control of my responses to life's challenging situations!
Please send me Ed Foreman's audio program Fully Alive, Fully Human — including 6 Audio CDs, Workbook on CD for just $69.95, which is 70% OFF the regular program price.
Take advantage of this limited-time special discount NOW!
If within 30 days I don't find this program to be life-changing, I will simply send it back for a full refund. No questions asked.