Accomplish more in the weeks, months and years ahead than you ever imagined possible! NOW COMPLETELY UPDATED!
The all-time classic — completely updated to meet the needs of the 21st century achiever!
Released over 35 years ago, The Psychology of Achievement is an all-time classic in the Nightingale-Conant library, with over one million copies sold to date. Since its original publication, Brian Tracy has become established as one of the world's leading experts in personal development, the Number One-selling Nightingale-Conant author of all-time, and a mentor to countless other speakers and thought leaders in the personal development industry.
Given the widespread economic, societal and cultural changes over the past quarter century, Brian felt it was time to update this incredible program. The result exceeds the highest expectations of those who love the original program, and will electrify the imagination and ignite the ambition of anyone who is serious about achieving success today.
Featuring all-new studio recordings, this is The Psychology of Achievement as you've never heard it before. Brian has preserved the great and timeless ideas from the original program, and added newer research and innovative concepts relevant to the "wired" world and global marketplace in which you live and work. You'll learn how to:
- Develop a rock-solid self-concept based on the latest research in Positive Psychology
- Get on the fast track to achieving your goals faster than you've ever dreamed possible
- Discover how to set "flex" goals which are adaptable to a fast-changing economy
- Unlock the secret to doubling your brainpower and sharpening your intuition
- Discover the key to erasing negative emotions
- Eliminate the time and productivity wasters — most importantly, those caused by the e-mail, instant messaging, and other electronic communication devices
- Master a foolproof 12-point formula that quadruples productivity
- Learn how to nurture your most important relationships and leave a legacy
- And much more!
|NC Product ID||25740DP|
|Contents||12 Audio Sessions (5 hours and 51 minutes)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format