Master Your Power!
The life you deserve and would love to live can be yours at last.
Most of us struggle daily to pay the bills, keep our jobs, and maintain our peace of mind. Wouldn’t you love to say goodbye to these endless preoccupations and greet the dawning of an exceptionally satisfying and empowered existence?
If you’re ready to take command of your future, achieve your dreams, and make happiness your number one priority, then you’re ready to experience Anthony Robbins’ unparalleled new program, Lessons in Mastery.
The time to take action is now, and with Lessons in Mastery, every step you take toward ultimate success will be met with amazing results. With Tony Robbins guiding you in the direction of your choice, you’ll never feel discouraged. And you will maintain your triumphant attitude for months, years, and even decades to come.
Isn’t it time you got rid of negative habits, unrealistic expectations, and self-fulfilling prophecies of failure? You’ve tried that already and where has it gotten you?
This groundbreaking program will help you get your life on the right track by teaching you how to:
- Harness your decision-making power
- Use the power of visualization to transform your beliefs
- Decode the language of emotion
- Guard the door of your mind
- Turn negative thinking into positive energy for action
- Anticipate and prepare for major life changes
- Commit yourself to daily improvement
- Replace dormant resources with new assets that will improve the quality of your life
- Experience true happiness
- Empower yourself to make the right moves at the right time
- And much, much more!
Once you realize that you can make a clean break with the past ... you can turn your weaknesses into strengths ... and you can transform even your wildest fantasies into exciting new realities, you will wonder why you waited so long to experience the power of Lessons in Mastery.
|NC Product ID||17650DP|
|Contents||12 Audio Sessions (7 hours and 3 minutes)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format