Grow rich in spirit
The spirit of the ages is calling out to you. Are you ready to answer, and discover the secret treasures hidden inside you?
Laws of Inner Wealth is a collection of wisdom drawn from sacred scriptures of the world and various schools of philosophical thought. Spiritual philanthropist Sir John Templeton studied and analyzed the writings of world renowned philosophers, artists, scientists, and historians to develop this universal treasury of knowledge and insight.
By simply mastering a simple set of rules found in this unparalleled program, your life will become happier and more enriching.
Let Sir John take you on a guided tour through the wisdom of the ages. Discover the common denominator of outer and inner wealth as you learn to devote yourself to the ethical and spiritual principles of success.
The laws described in this timeless program can be used as effective, practical, and workable tools. When you apply them consistently, you can draw forth the power to uplift your spirit and transform your life into a deeply joyful experience.
Even if your life is already working well, you’ll benefit by rediscovering principles you may have neglected along the way… and developing an even more purposeful approach to living.
Laws of Inner Wealth will show you how to:
- REPLENISH your natural supply of spiritual wealth
- ADOPT a resilient attitude towards life
- CONTROL emotional distress
- MAKE spiritual investments that pay off
- AVOID a sense of false prosperity
- FIND the endurance needed to reach your goals
- USE love to heal your mind and spirit
- TAKE the fear out of the unknown
- EXPRESS gratitude through positive actions
- STEER clear of doubts and fears that hold you back
- TREASURE and protect your spiritual abundance
Your chance to invest your life with meaning and contribute to your own lasting improvement is finally here. Then Laws of Inner Wealth will inspire you to consider more deeply the laws you live by, and reap the rewards of their practical application.
|NC Product ID||16660DP|
|Contents||9 Audio Sessions including Bonus Audio
(4 hours and 50 minutes)
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format