It’s a jungle out there!
Competition is getting tougher, customers are demanding more and more each day.
Maybe what you’ve been doing in the past just isn’t working for you anymore. How can you hold your sales careertogether?
Guerrilla selling is the answer.
These sessions directly from a live seminar, contain powerful, yet simple common sense tools for getting ahead in the sales arena today.
Orvel Ray Wilson gives you step by step direction on how to wow your customers and stay way ahead of the competition. Orvel discusses everything from time management and how to use your imagination to easy steps to overcome objection and develop rapport with clients. In this exciting 4 session library, Orvel not only shows you how to sell, he shows you why. You’ll be able to develop the power to get inside your customer’s heads and discover which sales methods make them respond positively to you. Find out why people do not buy from certain salespeople. After listening, you’ll find yourself better equipped to meet each and every of your customers’ needs.
- Learn the ten characteristics of every successful guerrilla
- Discover methods for uncovering hidden needs of your client
- Learn how to budget so you and your client are both in a win-win situation
- Overcome the obstacles of your clients’ objections with quick, simple guerrilla methods
- Commit yourself as a sales professional and develop the mental attitude of a guerrilla to succeed
- Learn how to pull people towards you with powerful guerrilla communication
- Use voice mail as a powerful selling tool
You’ll be more available to your customers and develop better relationships with them. Orvel gives you the power to overcome objections, uncover hidden customer needs and the best way to promote all the benefits of your product or service. Learn to have fun with the way you sell and discover strategies and tactics you may have never dreamed of.Orvel discusses how all successful salespeople develop their abilities in order to enhance their personal development on a daily basis thus leading to great success!
|NC Product ID||28790DP|
|Contents||12 Audio Sessions (4 hours and 8 minutes)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format