Meet the ONE power that can make all the difference in your life!
Hailed as the "pioneer in the medicine of the future", Dr. Deepak Chopra has bridged the gap between the modern medicine of the West and the wisdom of the East, applying the traditions of ancient healing to the present-day challenges that we all face.
In this rare collection of live and studio works, Dr. Chopra will take you on a journey of invaluable healing and self-discovery. Integrating the power of the mind, body and spirit, Dr. Chopra has an exceptional gift of articulating the extraordinary mysteries of healing, in a manner that is both logical and understandable.
Each volume of this comprehensive library offers you the best of what Dr. Chopra has to offer on topics such as:
- The five sensory healing techniques.
- The three body types and how each can gain greater health and vitality.
- The transforming power of following your spiritual purpose.
- The role of karma in healing.
- Ayurveda techniques on how to cure life-threatening diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Uncovering your soul's true nature.
- Awakening your body's own personal pharmacy through powerful meditations and practical exercises.
As you listen, you will discover how finding balance through the integration of mind, body, and spirit can not only create greater health in your life, but can also reverse the aging process.
Deepak Chopra, M.D. is an internationally acclaimed speaker, author, and expert in the area of holistic healing. His writings on how people can change their lives using the mind-body connection have been translated into 22 languages and have inspired thousands the world over. Founder of the Chopra Center for Well Being in LaJolla, California, Dr. Chopra has popularized Ayurveda, India's ancient yet timeless system of natural healing.
His best-selling books include
|NC Product ID||22511DP|
|Contents||20 Audio Sessions (20 hours and 41 minutes)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format