Gain a Sense of Order, Peace, and Contentment in a Crazy Busy World!
You may thrive in an atmosphere of high adrenaline, high energy, and high excitement.
But if you find yourself going the next step further, when you become so busy that you're not enjoying much of anything and feeling chronically frustrated, you have what attention deficit disorder expert Edward Hallowell, M.D., calls "culturally induced ADD."
Similar to ADD, people who are crazy busy get easily distracted sidetracked, have trouble prioritizing, and tend to procrastinate. There's just too much demanding their attention - advances in technology, longer work days, escalating demands, and higher expectations at home.
However, just as ADD can be properly managed, our busy lives can be managed too. In this groundbreaking program, Success Strategies for the CrazyBusy, you'll build a manageable game plan for turning a hectic life into a fun, productive, rewarding, and satisfying life.
For example, you'll learn:
- 10 key principles to managing modern life
- The six-step plan in dealing with overload
You'll also learn how to:
- Move from the F State: frenzied, flailing, fearful, forgetful, furious - to the C State: cool, calm, clear, consistent, curious and courteous
- Deal more effectively with cell phones and email so they don't overrun your life
- Quantitatively rate how you're spending your time - and re-engineer your life based on your priorities
- Love the word "no"
- Replenish and maintain energy throughout the day
- Make work effortless on demanding days by getting into a rhythm and flow
- Keep your brain sharp with a seven-step plan for peak performance
- Plus other methods and practical suggestions you can tailor to the kind of life you lead and what you value most.
If you find yourself pulled in a million different directions, here's your opportunity to take back control and get more done than ever before!
For those of you that so crazy busy that you absolutely do not have time to read the article above, we broke it down in your very own cheat sheet. This is the no beating-around-the-bush, “Just the facts,” version of the article.
|NC Product ID||25260|
|Contents||Please Select Format|