Let Marianne Williamson guide you along the spiritual path of universal love and oneness
All the great religious systems of the world speak of a divine consciousness within us, a deep center in our beings where all fear vanishes into core of oneness and love. It is here that we are all connected. It is from this place we form deep, spiritual relationships.
In Practical Spirituality, Marianne discusses how we access the enlightened energies of the spiritual center through loving thoughts and actions, and then apply these energies to the transformation of all aspects of our existence. This profound and illuminating live seminar will inspire you to bring healing to your life, relationships, and the world around you.
Listen to Marianne's insights into the topics of:
- The difference between perception and knowledge
- Why a relationship is like a rose: blossom, stem, leaves, and all
- The causal power of prayer, the highest level of thinking
- The magnetic theory of relationships
- How your secret desires shape your existence
- What to do when doing the spiritual thing isn't easy
- Healing human suffering with an open heart
- Getting the maximum learning opportunity from every relationship
- Why and how to surrender all of your relationships to God
- Empowering techniques for the enlivening of everyday life
- Why fellowship is so important in turbulent times
And Much More...
In order to live more fully spiritual lives, we must unlearn much of what we have been taught, by a sleeping, loveless world. Withdrawing our attachment to the outer world, we can look within to the light of consciousness and love. Here, it is possible to let go of fear and experience the miracles that lie beyond it.
|NC Product ID||15590DP|
|Contents||10 Audio Sessions (4 hours and 16 minutes)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format