Put time on your side
Tick, tick, tick, tick . . . . that’s the sound of time slipping away, the loss of productivity, the retreat from your goal of peak performance.
It’s the sound of your most thorny problem: procrastination. There are many misconceptions about procrastination, perhaps the greatest of which is viewing it as some sort of disease, an intractable illness that just won’t go away.
Nothing, in fact, could be further from the truth. Procrastination is something that everyone does sometimes. And no one should live with it forever. Procrastination is a natural, manageable response to predictable forces.
Conquering Procrastination: How to Stop Stalling and Start Achieving has the solutions to defeating procrastination and making time a positive force in your life.
Dr. Neil Fiore helps you recognize the three fears most commonly at procrastination’s core—fear of being controlled, fear of being judged, fear of missing out on the good things in life. By learning about them and understanding them, you can put them to work for you and not against you.
In his strategic program for overcoming procrastination, Dr. Fiore teaches you not to fear failure. Instead, he supplies valuable lessons on how to manage stress and develop the self-discipline to deal with excuses, perfectionism, and comfort zones.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use self-talk to respond to counterproductive internal messages
- Make worry work for you
- Schedule guilt-free play as a motivating method
- Set realistic goals so that you can meet important deadlines
- Use the flow state to become more focused, energized and concentrated
- Plan for setbacks, so they don’t slow you down
- Use the four C’s- Choice, Creating safety, Commitment, and Centering to conquer procrastination
- Use three-dimensional thinking to devise a step-by-step calendar of your path to achievement
Learn to make the clock just another yardstick for measuring your further successes. With the proven techniques revealed in Conquering Procrastination: How to Stop Stalling and Start Achieving, you’ll eliminate the causes and effects of procrastination and take advantage of time instead of letting it take advantage of you.
|NC Product ID||10940|
|Contents||Please Select Format|