Flow: Living at the Peak of Your Abilities
In flow, everyday experience becomes a moment by moment opportunity for joy and self-fulfillment.
Flow is the brain-child of a fascinating psychologist, Mihály Csíkszentmihályi, a renowned social scientist who has devoted his life's work to the study of what makes people truly happy, satisfied and fulfilled. While much of the study of psychology investigates disorders of the human mind, Dr. Csíkszentmihályi takes a different route.
His insights into the "flow experience" show ways to lessen stress, fear and anxiety while increasing feelings of challenge, joy and excitement. The revolutionary findings of Mihály Csíkszentmihályi's Experience Sampling Method offer unprecedented information about the specific ways we can turn life into a continuous high quality experience. You'll discover how anyone can enrich his or her quality of life simply by learning how flow occurs and what it feels like. You'll learn about the key elements of the flow experience including:
- Why it is important to know what you want to do in any given moment
- Specific activities you can do that produce flow easily and naturally
- How to improve your experience of work so you feel in control and rewarded by it
- Keys to harnessing the power of concentration
- The difference between pleasure and enjoyment (only one leads to personal growth)
- How to match challenges with skills to avoid boredom and frustration and maximize enjoyment
Once you experience the exhilaration of the "flow" state of being, you'll want to return again and again.
Digital Download Exclusive
|NC Product ID||10580DP|
|Contents||12 Audio Sessions (5 hours and 31 minutes) plus PDF Workbook|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format