Stop pursuing enlightenment and discover the direct path to God today!
David Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D, has traveled along the outermost edges of spiritual evolution for more than four decades. From calling on God when he was on the brink of death to living as a hermit for 12 years to focus on spiritual study and meditation, Dr. Hawkins is a true spiritual warrior.
Now, Dr. Hawkins, the creator of the spiritual power breakthrough that allows you to reach enlightened states using the well-established science of muscle-testing, has created his most transformational program yet.
In The Discovery: Revealing the Presence of God in Your Life, Dr. Hawkins reveals critical “insider” information that provides a simple clarity for “being” and “living” the reality of the mystic in your daily life. He provides an instruction manual for the serious spiritual devotee for learning how to:
- Feel the presence of God in the “ordinary” moments of your life.
- Begin to practice contemplation — a more effective form of spiritual awakening than meditation — in your daily life.
- Let God play an active role in shaping your daily life.
- Discern false teachers from those who will truly help you.
- Avoid some of the dark, spiritual traps on your journey.
- Undo and unload your mind so you can awaken to the existing enlightenment that is already in and around you.
- Deal with the demands that modern life makes on you as you seek to follow the inner/spiritual pathway.
- Give up your ego’s addiction to what it perceives to be the world.
The Discovery lifts a veil in your consciousness to reveal a world of magical divine realities that are happening to you every day of your life. By practicing Dr. Hawkins’ ideas, you won’t merely “know about” spiritual realities by reading the works of great spiritual mystics, you will “know” that such spiritual realities exist.
|NC Product ID
|7 Audio Sessions including Bonus Audio
(6 hours and 58 minutes) plus PDF of Map of Consciousness
|Digital Format Info
|Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format