Magically influence people's subconscious minds -- and command them to buy from YOU!
Magically enter people’s subconscious minds—and command them to buy from YOU!
What is really going on in a person’s mind that causes him or her to choose one product or service over another one to buy? How can you cut through the barrage of messages and information that customers receive every day to make your product or service stand out? It’s really quite simple, and in this powerful program, you’ll discover the answer to these questions.
Using practical, easy-to-implement strategies and techniques, along with step-by-step procedures, Rick Ott, author of the Nightingale-Conant program Unleashing Your Productivity, now brings you Creating Demand: How to Attract Customers and Clients to Your Product or Service to guide you through the art and science of marketing to the masses. Whether you’re a small-business owner, an executive at a large corporation, a marketing or advertising professional, a politician seeking election, or an artist trying to “hit it big,” you’ll find a wealth of powerful ideas in this incredible program. You will learn the ability to induce a tremendous desire for your product, service, or idea in a person’s mind. Then, you’ll learn how to leverage that desire to the masses, creating ever-increasing levels of demand.
Here’s just a small sampling of what you’ll learn from Rick Ott:
- The secret technique that causes people to become magically attracted to your product,service, or business
- The four things people really want and how to provide them
- How to get people into Decision Making Mode instantly
- How to avoid the biggest wastes of your marketing money
- Understanding how the brain responds to advertising
- A technique called “Pre-processing” that causes your brand name or logo to bypass mental barriers and achieve instant impact every time people see it!
- The power of the Simulconscious Strategy
- How to double the effectiveness of your advertising at no additional cost
This is not your typical marketing program. This is not a program about high budgets, struggling to write killer headlines, or making difficult media decisions. This is a program about understanding your most valuable asset – your customers –so you can sell your product or service the way they would most prefer it, so you can reap the profits and benefits.
Get right inside your customer’s mind with Rick Ott and Creating Demand.
|NC Product ID
|6 Audio CDs, Workbook on CD