Use his personal methods and strategies to get rich in any economy!
I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years.- Warren Buffett
You may be asking yourself how you can gain financial security in an economy that is constantly changing and highly unpredictable.
In this unique and compelling program, you will be provided with insights and investment strategies that have weathered the violent storms and highs and lows of the ever-changing marketplace. Warren Buffett's uncompromising work ethic, combined with his shrewd investment strategies have made him one of the richest and most respected men the world over.
In How to Build Wealth Like Warren Buffett: Principles and Practical Methods Used by the World's Greatest Investor, acclaimed author and Buffett expert Robert Miles brings to light Warren Buffett the man, along with his simple yet highly effective business and investing principles. You will be inspired and motivated as Robert recounts the story of how Warren Buffett single-handedly became a self-made billionaire solely by investing in stocks and businesses that he believed in. You will learn how a simple $100 investment that he made in 1957 grew into the billions that have made him the world's second richest individual to date.
You may be surprised at just how simple and practical Warren's principles and strategies are! At a time when "get rich quick" money-making schemes are on the rise, it is inspiring and refreshing to gain the insights of a man who accumulated his wealth with good old-fashioned, time-proven investment strategies.
By listening to How to Build Wealth Like Warren Buffett: Principles and Practical Methods Used by the World's Greatest Investor, you will discover:
- How Warren Buffett grew his empire and how you can apply his investment principles and strategies to build yours.
- How to decipher the kind of investor you are and the kind of investor you'd like to be.
- How to choose investments that are steadfast and have long-term track records.
- Who Warren Buffett's mentors are and how you can apply their lessons to your life.
- How you can benefit from becoming an investment owner rather than a trader.
- The wealth-building strategies of Warren Buffett and his successor, Lou Simpson.
- How traditional investment diversification may not be a strategy that works in your best interest.
- How to break away from following the masses and find your own unique style.
- Why you should focus on investing your money on Main Street rather than Wall Street.
- Examples of Warren Buffett's impeccable character and how building your own personal character will ultimately affect all of your business and financial ventures.
- How imperative it is to buy a business with effective management and maintain it as such.
- And much, much more!
So sit back, listen, learn, and laugh as you join Robert Miles in this intimate and heartwarming portrait of the man who has single-handedly created one of the most lucrative financial empires the world has ever known.
|NC Product ID||23190|
|Contents||Please Select Format|