Harness the Most Powerful, Persuasive Force in the Marketplace
Harness the Most Powerful, Persuasive Force in the Marketplace - 'Word of Mouth' ... and Watch Sales Grow Exponentially!
People are already talking about your company. But are their words repelling people? Or spurring a stampede of new customers your way? Most entrepreneurs think word of mouth is out of their control. But what if you could harness this powerful, influential force — to get people talking about you in a way that builds sales exponentially?
Now you can! In this authoritative, dynamic program, The Secrets of Word-of-Mouth Marketing: How to Trigger Exponential Sales Through Runaway Word of Mouth, George Silverman, an acknowledged expert on “WOM” marketing, reveals a step-by-step process for launching your own highly successful WOM effort.
Learn to harness word of mouth — and it can drive consumers to try your product or service more than any other marketing technique will … more than advertising, salespeople, direct response, and public relations combined! Plus, it’s inexpensive (and some tools cost nothing) to implement!
Use this program and you’ll learn:
- 28 secrets of WOM marketing
- How to harness WOM using the Internet, blogs, your employees, the media, industry experts, seminars, focus groups, teleconferences, testimonials, newsletters, viral marketing, and countless other resources
- How to identify and enroll the help of your biggest product evangelists (the people who want to shout out to the world about how great your product is)
- The five secrets of “decision acceleration” (a key factor for multiplying your sales)
- The five characteristics your product must have for people to talk about it with enthusiasm
- The motivations that get people talking happily, for free
- How to uncover and counteract negative WOM
- The best way to research WOM to hear what people are saying
- How WOM works differently in different stages of the product-adoption cycle — using the Decision MatrixTM — a great resource for tailoring your WOM messages
- … and many more tools, methods, and tips for implementing WOM, because using WOM is more crucial than ever before.
People are so busy and overwhelmed with informa-tion, they’re ignoring conventional advertising. They’re using TiVo or ReplayTV to skip TV commercials … Caller ID to ignore telemarketers … pop-up blockers to ignore online pop-up ads … spam filters in their email … and other methods to ignore ads.
But they’ll often turn to a friend, relative, peer, or co-worker for a recommendation when they’re in need of a product or service. The secret, then, is to get people talking about you. So, listen to Seth Godin’s advice about this program: “Buy it now … before your competition does.”
George Silverman is President and Founder of Market Navigation Inc., a marketing consulting firm in Nanuet, New York. He’s an acknowledged expert on word-of-mouth marketing, conducts speeches and workshops all over the world, is a member of the Advisory Board of WOMMA (the Word-of-Mouth Marketing Association), and is a frequent speaker at WOMMA’s conferences. He’s also a former psychologist, the inventor of the telephone focus group, and co-inventor of the peer word-of-mouth group — widely acknowledged to be the most powerful marketing method ever developed in the pharmaceutical, agricultural, and medical device industries. He has also created successful WOM campaigns for many major companies, including dozens of Fortune 500 companies.
|NC Product ID||25090CD|
|Contents||8 Audio CDs, Workbook on CD|