Create messages that motivate
In today’s climate of high-velocity change, you can’t get the results you want alone. You need to be able to inspire those around you to do what’s necessary to make the impossible a reality.
Your personal and professional success is largely determined by what you say and how you say it. Let communication expert Bert Decker be your guide to the effective communication so essential to today’s society (and your place in it!). Gain clarity, focus, and power for your messages; learn the secrets of people such as Martin Luther King, Jr., Margaret Thatcher , and Bill Gates.
In Creating a Powerful Presence, Bert Decker uses examples of these and other great communicators to illustrate the techniques he teaches techniques such as using question-and-answer periods to add to the audience’s physical and emotional involvement, the use of video equipment both as a means to receive feedback and as a means to visually convey information, and the insertion of humor to reach the audience on a more personal level.
Integral to your success is the Decker Grid System®, an innovative approach to developing well-focused messages. Created by Decker Communications, Inc., this quick and easy method will not only reduce the amount of preparation time, but it will make the presentation more natural and memorable. Once learned, the process becomes easy to remember and can be reused again and again.
Creating a Powerful Presence will teach you how to:
- Recognize the 7 critical success factors and why they are vital to your personal and professional success
- Become a charismatic, engaging communicator
- Use humor to build an unbreakable bond with your listener
- Create energy and spontaneity in any presentation with simple techniques like the “Hot Potato”
- Bring your message vividly to life with guaranteed attention-getters
- Sell your ideas to others by presenting them as beneficial to the audience
- Spice up your presentation with stories, analogies, quotes, and quips
- Recognize the seven deadly presentation sins—and how to avoid them
- Think fast on your feet when under pressure
- Utilize three secrets of the most successful communicators
Spoken communication is the most effective way to move from ideas to action to results. It offers a potential that very few use to their full advantage. Bert Decker will show you how to seize that advantage for yourself so you, like all great communicators, can command a powerful presence.
|NC Product ID
|12 Audio Sessions (6 hours and 9 mins)
plus The Decker Grid System Guide PDF
|Digital Format Info
|Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format