Learn what to put into life...so YOU get more out of it!
- Is there an ideal way to find harmony ' and tranquility?
- Are you ready to analyze your goals - and values, keeping those that are helpful and discarding those that aren't?
- Is it possible to shift your attitudes and heal your negative thoughts?
- Can you really be peaceful, creative and decisive during periods of strife and turmoil?
- Is it really possible to retrain your mind?
Are the answers to these five questions important to you and your well being? Do you feel that there is something missing inside yourself and your life that you'd like to find? Jerry Jampolsky and Diane Cirincione show you, step-by-step, how to make critically important improvements in your life and create positive relationships in the process.
The lessons they share with you include:
- Learning to recognize and overcome the fear of separation
- Forgiving others to gain release from personal suffering and feelings of loss
- Believing that perfect happiness is your natural heritage
- The necessity of listening to your inner voice before making important decisions
- Why you should regard all your experiences as lessons
- Realizing that what you give to others you give to yourself
- Recognizing that perception is a mirror, not a fact
- Letting go of your preoccupation with the past and fear of the future
- Seeing yourself with an unlimited capacity for creativity, problem solving and growth … plus much more
"Forgiveness permits us to let goof all thoughts that tend to separate us from one another."
|NC Product ID
|6 Audio CDs