A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! One of the most inspiring motivators of all time with a message that will change your life!
In Fully Alive, Fully Human you’ll discover:
- The starting point of all achievement
- A 30-day menu for living, laughing, and loving your way to the good life
- A simple program for creating vibrant health and a strong body, without boring diets and strenuous exercise
- The 12 basic habit patterns of winners, and an easy way to make them your own
- How to relax your body, relieve stress, and replenish energy by understanding and controlling the brainwave cycles of your conscious and subconscious mind
- Effective ways to deal with and persuade “difficult” people
- How to eliminate life-sapping habits and addictions
- How to follow through and achieve the desires of your life, instead of settling for the necessities
- And so much more!
Ed Foreman has lived an incredible life, and achieved things that few people dream of.
In Fully Alive, Fully Human, Ed Foreman introduces you to his personal, proven formula for successful living: 10 “Power Habits” that will turn your life into a masterpiece of health, wealth, and happiness. These principles have been used by Ed and thousands of his students, with tremendous results. Apply them, and you’ll experience dramatic improvements in every area of your life.
In this dynamic audio seminar, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop and maintain a wholesome, positive attitude
- Control your responses to life’s challenging situations, instead of letting them control you.
|NC Product ID
|Please Select Format