Want expert advice on how to get rich RIGHT NOW?
Wealth Masters hosted by John M. Cummuta.
A small-business consultant, speaker, and seminar leader, John Cummuta is author of the best-selling Nightingale-Conant program Transforming Debt into Wealth®. John has helped nearly a half million people position themselves to enjoy retirements most Americans will only dream about. John has started more than a half dozen successful businesses, one growing from his kitchen tabletop to $23 million in annual sales and 130 employees. He is a three-time Inc. 500 CEO. (Inc. magazine's list of 500 fastest growing private companies in America).
John has been in "Who's Who in Sales and Marketing" since 1987. He has been a debt-elimination, wealth-building, and small business seminar instructor for more than a decade. John is also the creator of the best-selling Debt-FREE & Prosperous Living® Basic Course, the Customer-Focused Direct Marketing book, the SPEED™ direct marketing system, and theSales Machine™ database marketing system.Through The Wealth Masters, you will be introduced to some of the greatest money minds, wealth creators, and financial success stories in the world today—sharing with you their personal secrets and formulas for making, keeping, and growing the kind of money that will allow you to give yourself and your family the life of your dreams.
You’ll discover things like:
- The few, simple precautions that will safeguard your money against unforeseen (yet all-too-common) disasters
- The one kind of business that will bring you maximum profit with minimum effort, and the surprisingly simple secrets for setting it up
- Which investments will pad your portfolio and make you rich in today’s market
- How to get the world’s most sure and secure income stream flowing into your bank accounts quickly and easily, in your spare time
- The hidden facts about your retirement plan that may be keeping your earnings down—and how to overcome them
- And much, much more!
|NC Product ID||5021CD|
|Contents||10 Audio CDs|
- I strongly recommend it Review by Tom Eaves
How would you rate this product?