What is your search for material wealth costing you?
Whether the economy is on a downward or upward swing, whether our bank accounts are full or empty, many of us feel that we are suffering from a grave sense of lack and scarcity in our lives.
Current Western society would lead us to believe that acquiring financial wealth would be the answer to all of our problems. Or would it? In this thought-provoking program, author and Eastern philosopher Laurence Boldt takes you on a journey to uncover what your belief system is and just how much your life is being dictated by a misdirected desire to gain peace of mind through acquiring material wealth.
- Money should not cost you your soul.
- Money should not cost you your relationships.
- Money should not cost you your dignity.
- Money should not cost you your health.
- Money should not cost you your intelligence.
- Money should not cost you your joy.
What is your search for material wealth costing you? In this remarkable program, you will be guided on a journey of self-discovery through contemplation of the powerful teachings of the ancient Taoist philosophy. Based on the foundation of the solid and deep wisdom that the Tao provides, you will gain great insights that take you from the trappings of the constant search for contentment to an inner-directed life of peace and fulfillment. In The Tao of Abundance, you'll study and learn to apply the Eight Principles for Abundant Living to your life:
- Principle One: Recognizing the unity of all things starts you on the path to true abundance.
- Principle Two: Learning to receive opens the door to your greatest good.
- Principle Three: Following the path of least resistance brings success with ease.
- Principle Four: Circulating the energy in your life strengthens health, deepens relationships, and generates wealth.
- Principle Five: Honoring your innate dignity and actualizing your inborn abilities is the road to authentic power.
- Principle Six: Balancing Yin and Yang eliminates stress and brings peace of mind.
- Principle Seven: Taking time to be, to grow, and to nurture your relationships gives you the strength to persevere.
- Principle Eight: Achieving your destiny is a matter of trusting and embracing the organic pattern of your life.
As you transform your perceptions and focus your energy on moving with the natural flow of the universe, you will open the doors to gaining abundance and deeper satisfaction in all areas of your life.
|NC Product ID||22920CD|
|Contents||6 Audio CDs|