Gain the advantage in any verbal encounter by learning the secret language of covert communications.
When you investigate the most powerful and influential people in the world, you will discover that they all have something in common. Effective communication.
Whether they personally possess such skills or have hired a support team that did, ultimately, effective communication was one of the fundamental keys to their success. Using the principles of powerful communication, they developed the ability to influence others in a profound way, all the while winning both respect and admiration.
Now you have an opportunity to have a glimpse into their world and uncover the best-kept secrets of the world's most successful communicators. In this revolutionary program, you will learn the secrets that have been shared only by the fortunate few. World-renowned communications expert Peter Thomson is not only an incredible communicator himself, but he has also worked with some of the most influential communicators the world over! Based on over 20 years of experience, this program provides you with a multitude of theories, practical tools, and exercises that, if practiced and applied, can make you a much more charismatic and influential communicator.
You will learn the powerful art of persuasion and discover that effective communication branches out well beyond mere words. Body language, intention, positioning, and many other factors all play a significant part in dynamic communication. Peter has an exceptional gift for making the unconscious aspects of communication conscious. As he shares his secrets with you, you will uncover the myriad skills that can go into making you a more compelling and dynamic communicator. Integrating these practices into all your endeavors, whether in a social or business context, will help you maximize your persuasive powers and have a much greater impact on those with whom you interact.
In The Best-Kept Secrets of Great Communicators, you'll learn:
- Active listening techniques and the impact they have on enhancing your personal and professional relationships.
- How to handle difficult communication situations with very little effort and a great deal of effectiveness.
- The hidden power of questions: those questions to ask that will turn potentially challenging situations into winning achievements.
- How to be even more confident and persuasive in any endeavor that you pursue.
- Body language - how to read others and spot whether people are lying or telling the truth.
As you implement these strategies, you just might surprise yourself with how much the quality of your life will improve. The possibilities are endless.
|NC Product ID||22670CD|
|Contents||6 Audio CDs, Reference Manual on CD, plus Bonus CD|
- This has to be one of the best courses I've ever encountered on communication. Review by Edward Goldman 3rd
How would you rate this product?