“Most of us long for stronger, more creative and rewarding ways of loving each other.”
In Loving Each Other, Leo Buscaglia examines the complexities of human relationships and the dynamics of loving relationships.
What are the qualities that people value most in others? Leo undertook his own personal survey to find out. This special four-session program is based, in part, on the interesting responses he received.
Far and away the most cherished quality in a loved one is the ability to communicate — to say what he or she feels and means. Why is it, Leo asks, that such a simple, natural thing can be so difficult? Leo also analyzes other qualities important in maintaining close, loving ties. He shows how vital honesty is … the continual need for compassion and forgiveness … when to “let go” and not succumb to jealousy … and the challenge of maintaining loving relationships.
With Loving Each Other, you have found a very special gift for yourself, members of your family, friends, and associates- a gift no one will ever want to return.
In Loving Each Other, Leo teaches that:
- Many of us actually feel guilty when we are happy!
- We must embrace each other fearlessly.
- Hugs are addictive — once you start, it’s a hard habit to break — and no one has ever died of an overdose.
- Too much happiness is lost in the pursuit of it.
- We avoid commitment because we are afraid it will destroy our individuality and our freedom.
- There is no better way of coming together than through laughter.
- Life was meant to be lived in surprise.
- If we are unable to forgive others, we cannot expect others to forgive us.
It’s becoming an increasingly impersonal world. There is less and less chance for human contact with all our electronic gadgets that get in the way. But Leo uses truth, warmth, love, and laughter to show us how we all need each other. He teaches us how to truly be fully human with all the laughter, tears, hugs, and graciousness that come along with the human experience.
Get ready to celebrate life with Dr. Leo!
|NC Product ID||139DP|
|Contents||8 Audio Sessions (3 hours and 32 minutes)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format