How to Turn Ordinary Moments into Peak Experiences
The value of living in the present moment is easy to understand. But it can be very hard to actually make that happen. This is especially true in the midst of the stress and chaos of our everyday life that dominates so much of our time and saps so much of our energy.
The Power of Present Moment Awareness: How to Turn Ordinary Moments into Peak Experiences bridges the gap between having an understanding of present moment awareness and truly opening to the experience of it.
Author Shannon Duncan combines an engaging, accessible, down-to-earth exploration of the meaning and value of present moment awareness with his vast collection of simple, practical, immediately usable techniques, strategies, and exercises. The result is a program that makes one of the oldest, most fundamental, yet most elusive principles of spirituality readily accessible at last.
In this mind-expanding program, you'll discover how to utilize your everyday experiences as profound teachers that can bring your life into progressively sharper focus. With this you can:
- Move through life with a more calm, relaxed awareness.
- Actually enjoy and appreciate your daily life.
- Learn to stay present in the moment when you most need to - and when it's hardest to do.
- Recognize and overcome the limitations you place on yourself and on others.
- Stop being hurt, offended, saddened, or negatively affected by the actions of others.
- Intentionally live your life instead of merely"surviving" it.
- No longer be enslaved by reactive thoughts and actions.
- Literally reshape your experience of life.
The Power of Present Moment Awareness will show you how to open yourself to the lasting sense of peace and deep sense of gratitude for life that the present moment offers. It does this by helping you to see for yourself the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that stand in your way. This empowering understanding is the key to your freedom.
Shannon Duncan is a retired entrepreneur who left his profitable business behind to live a more peaceful and quiet life, working at cultivating the present moment, and teaching others to do the same. He lives in San Diego, California, with his daughter.
|NC Product ID||24121CD|
|Contents||6 Audio CDs plus bonus Quiet Ponderings CD|