Secrets of the 80/20 Principle Revealed!Find your “critical 20%” and transform your time — and life — forever!
The 80/20 principle — also known as the Pareto principle — is the well-verified observation that in business, economics, and life generally, about 80 percent of all results flow from a mere 20 percent of our efforts.
In this thought-provoking and highly informative program, Richard Koch unveils the secrets to how this mysterious but practical principle actually works … how it is affecting your life right now … and how you can start using it to your advantage. You’ll learn:
- How to identify the critical 20% in every area of your life
- How to give up the guilt of not working as hard as you think you’re supposed to
- Why “time management” is a counter-productive fallacy
- The 6 things successful 80/20 practitioners do differently than you
- How to make the 80/20 Principle work for you in your job, even when you don’t have total control over your time
- What the 80/20 Principle can teach you about who to hire
- How to avoid dooming yourself to life as a wage slave
- How the 80/20 principle can multiply your money
- And much more!
When you learn how to systematically apply the 80/20 principle, you will finally have the power to transcend the pressures of modern life: to become more successful AND to enjoy more leisure, serenity, and great relationships with friends and loved ones.
|Contents||6 Audio CDs|
|NC Product ID||23590CD|