Secrets of the 80/20 Principle Revealed!
Find your “critical 20%” and transform your time — and life — forever!
The 80/20 principle — also known as the Pareto principle — is the well-verified observation that in business, economics, and life generally, about 80 percent of all results flow from a mere 20 percent of our efforts.
In this thought-provoking and highly informative program, Richard Koch unveils the secrets to how this mysterious but practical principle actually works … how it is affecting your life right now … and how you can start using it to your advantage. You’ll learn:
- How to identify the critical 20% in every area of your life
- How to give up the guilt of not working as hard as you think you’re supposed to
- Why “time management” is a counter-productive fallacy
- The 6 things successful 80/20 practitioners do differently than you
- How to make the 80/20 Principle work for you in your job, even when you don’t have total control over your time
- What the 80/20 Principle can teach you about who to hire
- How to avoid dooming yourself to life as a wage slave
- How the 80/20 principle can multiply your money
- And much more!
The unspoken corollary of the 80/20 principle is that little of what you spend your time on actually enriches your life. But by concentrating instead on the few things that do matter, you can unlock the enormous potential of the critical 20 percent and multiply your happiness and fulfillment.
When you learn how to systematically apply the 80/20 principle, you will finally have the power to transcend the pressures of modern life: to become more successful AND to enjoy more leisure, serenity, and great relationships with friends and loved ones.