Fearlessly ask for what you want and easily negotiate using the power of NO!
Discover the secret world of systematic negotiation
It’s a simple fact: You are negotiating, or being negotiated with, all the time. If you’re not actively participating in that process — or if you’re using the old, ineffective guidelines and strategies we were all raised with — then you’re NOT getting all you can and should get. In The Power of NO, world-renowned negotiation coach Jim Camp gives you his proven step-by-step system for structured, comfortable, compromise-free negotiation that will empower you to successfully get everything you want in every agreement you make.
The product of 25 years of research, development, and testing, this system based on solid, proven neuroscientific information about how the human mind reacts, processes information, and makes decisions.
In The Power of NO, you’ll discover:
- The six words to say — at the very start of a negotiation — that will instantly shift the power balance in YOUR favor.
- How to eliminate negotiation fear and anxiety forever
- The one and only thing that will influence your adversaries
- The number of times you should ask a question
- The sentence to say when someone gives you negative feedback
- The greatest weakness in any negotiation (and how to make it your greatest strength.)
- The 6-point checklist for a successful negotiation
- And SO MUCH MORE
Imagine walking into your next negotiation knowing exactly what’s going to happen, from the moment you sit down until the moment you walk out the door. Imagine feeling 100% comfortable and totally fearless throughout the entire process. Imagine never having to resort to a fallback position, concede anything, or compromise on any of what you want.
This is what negotiating should be like. What it IS like for the more than 100,000 people Jim Camp has coached and trained — who have collectively negotiated tens of billions of dollars in results using this very system.
Now it’s what negotiating can be like for YOU, once you master The Power of NO.
|NC Product ID||26560CD|
|Contents||6 Audio CDs, Transcript on CD|