Instantly discover what’s REALLY going on around you!
Know the truth before you ever hear a word!
Approximately 80% of communication is expressed nonverbally. When you know how to unlock the secrets of people’s nonverbal cues, you’ll always have the upper hand in any situation.
In The Power of Body Language, former FBI counterintelligence officer and recognized global expert on nonverbal behavior Joe Navarro teaches you how to "speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for revealing behaviors.
In this program, you will discover:
- How the subconscious limbic system drives all body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person's true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and a simple handshake reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust and communicate authority
- Why things taught about nonverbals in the 70s and 80s are incorrect
- And much more!
Armed with this powerful information, you’ll be able to sit in a business meeting and know what your boss and colleagues are really thinking and feeling … what your children are really saying when they come home from a friend’s house … the perfect time to close the deal in sale or negotiation. You'll even learn how your own body language is influencing your boss, family, friends, and strangers.
|NC Product ID||25880DP|
|Contents||8 Audio Sessions (6 hours and 50 minutes) plus PDF Workbook|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format