The quality of your sales career truly depends on your ability to negotiate powerfully and effectively, to get anything and everything you want!
You Know Your Product, You Know Your Customer, But Can You Set Up The Best Deal Possible When You Close?
Roger Dawson is the undisputed master of negotiating techniques. He’s taught more people how to make more money than all other “experts” combined. In Power Negotiating for Salespeople, he turns his attention to your bottom line — he has created this program just for you, the sales professional.
With a keen understanding of the challenges you face, Roger Dawson presents practical advice and bankable wisdom, a treasure trove of tips and techniques that will prove invaluable to you — no matter how successful you already are. Here are the real ins and outs of the sales trade, the can’t-miss gambits to make you a winner, the techniques to transform the toughest part of any sales negotiation — the closing — into a smooth, win/win opportunity.
The moment you begin listening to this program is the moment you become an even better salesperson, one who confidently enters any negotiation knowing that you’re equipped to make your best deal.The invaluable information you’ll find here includes:
- Lucrative negotiating techniquesthat teach you how to close a sale — even against lower-priced competition.
- How to get what you want — while leaving your customer feeling that he or she won, too.
- Five reasons for a salesperson to always ask for more than he or she expects to get.
- Four fatal sales-negotiation errors to avoid at all costs.
- How to use key negotiating gambits effectively — and to deflect them when they’re used against you.
- Four negotiating drives and what they mean to your own sales career.
- How to triumph in the increasingly common,but often complex arena of international sales negotiations.
The quality of your sales career truly depends on your ability to negotiate powerfully and effectively, to get anything and everything you want. Roger Dawson understands that — because he’s been there. Now let him help you make the most of every opportunity and obstacle you face.
|NC Product ID||11750DP|
|Contents||14 Audio Sessions including Bonus Audio
(6 hours and 41 minutes)
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format