Achieve Mind/Body Mastery and gain optimal health!
Science now knows that the mind and body are interconnected to an extent far surpassing previous assumptions and that physical health and emotional well-being are closely linked. The stress of everyday life—often marked by extended working hours, unhealthy environments, greater demands, and chaotic commutes—presents a formidable challenge to the state of good health, optimal health.
Optimal health transcends the mere absence of disease. It is a state of mental, physical, and spiritual well-being—what athletes call the Ideal Performance State—in which calmness, energy, humor, confidence, and focus prevail.
This revolutionary program will show you how to use nutrition, exercise, and even acting techniques to enjoy optimal health and quality living. In Optimal Health, you’ll also learn how to:
- EMPOWER yourself mentally, emotionally, and physically
- STRENGTHEN your immune, cardiovascular, nervous, and endocrine systems
- CREATE the food-mood connection and use it to your advantage
- IMPLEMENT alternatives to mainstream drugs and supplements
- DETERMINE your ideal menu choices
- TRANSFORM negative emotions and influences into powerful, positive ones for a happier, more productive life
- INCREASE your motivation and self-confidence for greater personal effectiveness
- USE relaxation techniques that can spare you stress and possibly even save your life
There exists within each of us an internal healing system capable of transforming our bodies and minds. To access it, you need to recognize and use the relationships between your emotions, stress level, and immune system.
Optimal Health will show you how to use your internal healing system to overcome the unhealthy conditions in today’s world and, better yet, to achieve your Ideal Performance State every day.
|NC Product ID||13920DP|
|Contents||13 Audio Sessions including Bonus Audio
(5 hours and 34 minutes) plus PDF Guidebook
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format