Dear Fellow Visionary,
Your life is measured by steps and leaps.
The steps take you from day to day, as you continue to learn and grow. But the leaps take you into a whole new realm of significance.
You are ultimately defined by the leaps you take.
From a respectable salary to one with an extra zero on the end. From one middle management title to a title where an entire company now looks up to you. From working for your boss to starting the business of your dreams.
Unfortunately, these great leaps in life are typically few and far between. And they usually take place only after years (or decades) of great effort.
Discover the loophole that helps you make the leap from earning a living… to making a FORTUNE!
Take two people who have never played golf. Give one of them every book, video and resource about playing golf. He has all weekend to LEARN… but he can’t swing a club or step foot on the greens.
Then, give the second person ONLY the essential instruction that will allow her to excel at golf — omitting the hundreds of tips and techniques that will only clutter the mind, but provide little result. Then give her the weekend to put everything she learns into ACTION on a golf course.
At the end of the weekend, there’s no doubt the woman would be the much better golfer. Because she focused on the MOST EFFECTIVE instruction, and then she directly APPLIED it.
The same loophole or shortcut applies to navigating and succeeding in the REAL business world. Rather than learning everything about business as you do in business school…
You just need to master 15-20 key concepts that provide the most value in each major area of business — and start applying them to your business or in your company.
These concepts are highly practical, immediately applicable, and incredibly effective.
In fact, they're the only things that can truly maximize your chances for professional success and empower you to:
- Get promoted in your current career...
- Increase the profitability of your company...
- Quit your job to start a profitable business you love...
- Discover an untapped opportunity that finally pays you what you're really worth...
- Enjoy greater fulfillment over the course of your working life -- and more!
My name is Josh Kaufman, and I've spent nearly a decade systematically isolating the universal principles of modern business practice — how to understand how any business works, and how to immediately identify the critical elements that will help you make it better.
After investing all that time (and thousands of my own dollars) on this research, I've discovered the single best thing you can do to permanently increase your productivity and effectiveness as a businessperson… so that you can achieve greater success and make more money now and for the rest of your life.
I’ve helped millions of people worldwide substantially improve their careers, businesses, incomes, and quality of life.
Using these methods:
- A brand-new business venture collected $500,000 in revenue the first 14 months, operating on zero debt with sustained profit margins 4-5x comparable businesses in the same market.
- One of my students went from zero business knowledge to being the CEO of a profitable company in less than four weeks.
- Another student increased his consulting fee for his top client by $120,000 a year, and the client happily paid.
- Another student increased his profitability 8x after changing his target market and streamlining his offers.
And that's just for starters. I've helped millions of people — corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, and smart, ambitious people like you — learn essential business concepts on their own terms that enabled them to immediately impact their careers and leap to a far greater income and a greater sense of accomplishment.
But 10 years ago, I was on the other side of that equation.
Can you SEE YOURSELF in this story?
At the time, I had a position with a well-known company. The job was decent, but it wasn't my final destination. I knew I wanted more and that I had to fill in my knowledge gaps if I was going to get it.
It seemed like an MBA could be the fastest and best way to get where I wanted to be in my career. Maybe the only way. So I started considering the possibility.
On the one hand were all the benefits I assumed would come with that degree: money, status, opportunity, connections.
On the other hand was the time involved, and, most importantly, the overwhelming amount of money I'd have to spend. Money it would take me years and years to repay.
I spent a lot of time weighing the pros and cons. Then I made my decision. And as a direct result, I learned everything I needed to know about how to run a highly successful business.
Thanks to all the knowledge I gained, I DID get the bigger paycheck, the nicer house, and the better life. Better, in fact, than I'd ever thought possible.
What I didn't get was an MBA.
Not just “as good as” an MBA.
Before I tell you what I did instead, let me ask you something:
How much more potential and opportunity would you have if you were able to do not just one or two, but ALL of the following:
- Skillfully negotiate contracts to get the best deal and the best work
- Identify ideal customers and generate high levels of demand
- Craft marketing campaigns that have people clamoring to buy
- Analyze and improve internal systems for smooth, efficient operation
- Accelerate productivity to get much more done in far less time
- Increase cash flow and revenue predictably and reliably
- Read and interpret financial statements to stay on top of cash flow
It would change everything, right? It would increase your confidence, your value, and your potential a hundredfold. Any employer would immediately identify you as a huge asset. And you'd be in an incredible position to become your own boss too, if that's what you wanted. You'd be more or less unstoppable.
Yet, as I discovered, these are exactly the kind of practical, useful skills that AREN'T necessarily taught in business school.
In fact, the more I investigated, the more it seemed that in the job market, an interview — a first interview — was about the only advantage the MBA credential really gave you. (These days, it's not even guaranteed to get you that.)
Plus, $150,000 was the low end of what a degree would cost me. Even an interview for my dream job didn't seem worth that gamble.
Around the time I was weighing my options, a trusted mentor at my company gave me some interesting advice...
He suggested I skip B-school, stay put, and educate myself about business on the job. In his opinion, all the theory and hypotheticals you got in school were no match for what you learned in a real, live organization.
What he said made sense to me. And I sure liked the idea of getting further in my career without the cost of more formal education. But would it get me where I wanted to go fast enough?
Wanting to hedge my bet and hopefully accelerate my success…
I took his advice a step further.
I decided to widen my "classroom" to include not just people from within my own organization, but the most successful businesspeople of all time. People who'd already done the work, made the mistakes, identified the principles, proven the strategies, won in the end, and recorded their experiences for the rest of us to learn from.
I read thousands (yes, thousands) of business books. Interviewed hundreds of seasoned business leaders. Processed their principles. Road-tested their tactics and strategies in the incomparable lab of my real-world corporate day job. Kept what worked, tossed what didn't, tested and cross-referenced continually, and categorized and cataloged everything along the way.
In effect, I created my own personal MBA program.
The results were astounding:
Within just a few years of starting my "personal MBA", I had started several small businesses… worked as a manager in one of the largest corporations in the world… created new products in several markets and industries… consulted with clients ranging from one-person startups to multimillion-dollar companies… put together multi-million-dollar product launches… and published a book that became an international bestseller.
This work started as a personal project. But once word got out about what I was up to, it exploded.
Entrepreneurs, creative professionals, and businesspeople from around the world began clamoring to know what I had learned — the simple, practical concepts behind how every business really works.
I realized I was in a unique position to help people learn these essential skills. So I decided to devote my life to teaching them.
Then, a few years ago, I decided to take myself — and anyone who wanted to come with me — to a whole NEW level.
At the urging of many of my clients and students, I decided to develop a unique LIVE workshop to teach people the essentials of modern business practice in the fastest, most efficient and effective way possible.
This highly intensive three-day "Personal MBA Masterclass" brings together a small group of dedicated learners — I keep it limited to no more than 15 per class — all of whom are driven to develop their skills and value as business professionals because they, like you, want to "get more" out of their careers, whether they're looking to:
- Get promoted
- Find a more satisfying, higher-paying position somewhere else
- Make an existing business better and more profitable
- Start a new business venture
- Build something revolutionary
- Achieve career goals faster and with less effort
My intention with this workshop is always the same: to give my participants practical, real-world business skills they can learn quickly, implement immediately, and use to succeed in any venture… in order to permanently increase their wealth and happiness.
In other words, I want The Personal MBA Masterclass to change people's lives. If it doesn't do that, then the failure is mine. That's why I make all of my participants a simple deal: If they don't get at least 10 times as much real-world value as the cost of the class, I'll gladly give them a full refund.
The cost of the workshop is $2,500. Which means I'm guaranteeing them a tangible $250,000 return on their investment, or their money back.
In all the Masterclasses I've conducted, no one has ever taken me up on my offer.
I'm the only person in the world who teaches this material.
And until NOW, traveling to my three-day $2,500 Personal MBA Masterclass workshop was the only way you could get it...
But not long ago, I agreed to allow Nightingale-Conant to come and record one of my Masterclasses — the entire three-day event.
I loved the idea of this material being transformed into a home study course that people could progress through at their own pace… and have the ability to access and refer to again and again.
And so The Personal MBA Masterclass HOME STUDY COURSE was born.
In these 16 audio sessions, recorded LIVE at my exclusive Personal MBA Masterclass, you'll learn all of the fundamental principles and proven tactics you need to know (and none you don't need to know) about how to really succeed in business.
We'll explore each major area of business in greater depth and detail than most people ever experience. You'll learn about:
- Value-Creation: How to create something people find valuable enough to buy.
- Marketing: How to attract the attention of your target market.
- Sales: How to convince customers to pull out their wallet and buy.
- Value-Delivery: How to make your paying customers happy.
- Finance: How to keep your business running and make more money.
- The Human Mind: How people collect and process information and make decisions.
- How to Work with Yourself: How to enhance your own daily productivity.
- How to Work with Other People: How to productively influence the people around you.
- Understanding Systems: How to understand the basic components of every system.
- Analyzing Systems: How to figure out how any system works.
- Improving Systems: How to improve a system without blowing things up.
Shhhh… here's the secret business schools
DON'T want you to know:
Business schools make a fortune forcing their students to take in a HUGE amount of information related to these subjects. The majority of it is theoretical. The majority of that is useless.
To be fluent enough in these topics to navigate and succeed in the real business world, you don't need to know everything there is to know. You just need to master a few simple concepts that provide most of the value in each area.
These are the "15-20 key concepts" I mentioned at the start of this letter. I call them business mental models, and I teach them all to you in The Personal MBA Masterclass.
You'll discover things like:
- The Iron Law of the Market: Why every business is limited by the size and quality of the market it attempts to serve — and how to find large, hungry markets.
- The 12 Forms of Value: Products and services are only two of the 12 ways you can create value for your customers.
- The Pricing Uncertainty Principle: All prices are malleable. Raising your prices is the best way to dramatically increase profitability — IF you know how to support the price you're asking.
- 4 Methods to Increase Revenue: There are only four ways a business can bring in more money. Do you know what they are?
- Risk Reversal: How to encourage your customers to stop being scared and start being excited about doing business with you.
- Caveman Syndrome: Why your brain thinks you're living 10,000 years ago, and how you can use that knowledge to stop stressing out and start being more productive.
- Goals, States of Being, and Habits: What they are, why they're important, and why you can't afford to confuse them if you're trying to get what you really want.
- Counterfactual Simulation: The most powerful capability of your mind, and how to wield it consciously to reach your goals faster than you believed possible.
- Resilience: How to be ready for anything the world throws at you, even in the face of ever-present change and uncertainty.
- Standard Operating Procedures: How a few simple checklists, guides, and rules of thumb can make your company more profitable, less stressful, and more fun.
- The Experimental Mindset: How to construct simple tests that will help you discover new opportunities, amplify your effectiveness, and make more money.
- And MUCH more
The critical concepts you'll learn in this program are absolutely guaranteed to have an immediate and profound impact on your professional life. And believe it or not, they're concepts that even the best business schools in the world simply don't teach.
You'll be learning real, practical skills, not useless jargon and MBA-speak. My goal isn't to help you simply look as if you know what you're doing. It's to help you know what to do in any business situation you're likely to face in your life and career.
By the time you've completed The Personal MBA Masterclass, you will have gained all of the business knowledge you need to achieve massive success — at a fraction of the cost of a traditional MBA program, both in terms of time and monetary investment.
That kind of knowledge and confidence is priceless. But the price YOU'LL pay to get it is nothing short of amazing.
If you don’t expect to gain a $250,000 REAL-WORLD RETURN on this investment
… we will give you your money back!
Here's the truth: If you want to succeed in business in any capacity — employee, manager, or owner — you must have a solid, comprehensive understanding of what business principles actually are and how they actually work.
The Personal MBA Masterclass is going to give you all of the business knowledge you need to quickly take a giant leap forward on the path to professional success. You'll gain...
- A complete, comprehensive understanding of how every single business that exists (and ever has existed, and ever will exist) really works
- The knowledge of how to dramatically enhance any business' productivity and profitability
- The confidence that comes with mastering economically valuable skills
- The opportunity to make more money, either by being more valuable to your current job, or finally taking the leap to start your own profitable venture
My own experiences and those of my students and clients have convinced me that committing to and completing this course is the single best thing you can do to permanently increase your productivity and effectiveness as a businessperson.
But it's not my results or anyone else's that matter. What matters are the results YOU get.
That's why I want to extend to you the very same deal I offer my live workshop participants:
If after completing The Personal MBA Masterclass, you don't see how
you'll gain at least $250,000 in REAL-WORLD RETURN on your investment by applying the principles and tactics you've learned, simply return it any time within ONE YEAR for a full, no-questions-asked refund.
Even though you're paying just a tiny fraction of the $2,500 they pay, I'm still guaranteeing you the same ROI I guarantee them. That's how confident I am in what The Personal MBA Masterclass is going to do for you.
You know you want more out of your career.
This is your chance to GET it.
There are two avoidable mistakes people make in their pursuit of professional advancement and business success.
The first is sinking time and money into a traditional MBA program because they think it's the best or only way to learn what they need to know in order to get ahead.
If you've read this far, I suspect you've been persuaded not to make that one.
So what's the second mistake?
As I said before, upgrading your business mind by expanding your knowledge and skill set is essential if you want to move forward on the path to real success.
The Personal MBA Masterclass is something that — if you take it seriously and commit to the outcome — is virtually guaranteed to quickly and permanently improve your career, your finances, and your entire life.
And you can find out for sure without taking any risk at all.
Click on the link below to order The Personal MBA Master Class today. Discover these principles. Internalize them.
Then go out into the world and do the great things you've always wanted to do.
I can't wait to hear your story.
Author, The Personal MBA Masterclass
P.S. A word of warning: The Personal MBA Masterclass isn't for everyone. But if you're serious about mastering business, motivated to apply what you learn, and willing to go out into the world and create massive amounts of value... and increase your wealth and happiness in the process… it IS for YOU. And you'll be amazed by how quickly you start to see real results. Order it today and find out for yourself — 100% RISK-FREE!
YES, I want master the few essential skills and knowledge that will bring me more money, more opportunity, and more fulfillment in my career.
Please send me Josh Kaufman's 16-CD program The Personal MBA Masterclass: A Home Study Course for Mastering the Art of Business, plus the PDF workbook, to try for 30 days for JUST $1.00.
If I don't see how the principles and tactics in this program can significantly improve my career prospects and wealth potential, I'll simply return it and owe nothing more. No questions asked. Otherwise I'll keep it for three easy payments of just $49.65 — which is $50 off the full program price — starting at the end of my 30-day trial.
Order by phone: