To achieve TOTAL FINANCIAL FREEDOM, you have to...
Scrimp and save for decades, spend long hours at work, sacrifice time away from your family, and endure sleepless nights worrying about your investments...
There's an EASIER AND SAFER WAY you can transform your life, fulfill your dreams, become a multimillionaire, and retire early...
ALL IN THE NEXT 7 YEARS OR LESS!
Here's what you need to do...
It may not be as uncommon a thing now as it was back when we were kids, but it still sounds pretty exciting, doesn't it?
It implies a life of ease. Confidence. Freedom. Luxury. And even in the expensive world we live in today, those are still the things being a millionaire brings you.
I know. My name is Michael Masterson, and I'm a millionaire.
Oh, I'm a lot of other things too: a financial writer, publisher, wealth coach, business owner, entrepreneur, husband, and father.
But for the purposes of THIS letter, and what I can do for YOU, the fact that I'm a millionaire is what matters most.
Because in a few years I went from a frustrating life of breaking even and making ends meet... to a fantastic life of total financial freedom. A life in which I have everything I need and can do anything I want, without ever giving money a second thought.
And now I'm ready to show you how YOU can do exactly the same thing, safely and easily. By following the same, simple six-step plan that I and many other self-made millionaires have followed, you'll join the ranks of the independently wealthy... doing it all in no more than 7 years.
But before I tell you how to become a millionaire, I want to give you — just for fun — a small glimpse of what your life is going to be like when you ARE one.
A snapshot of YOUR lifestyle as a millionaire...
For so many people these days — and you may be one of them — money is a constant, ever-present challenge.
Even at a pretty decent annual salary, they still stress over bills... deny themselves and their families things they want... and essentially live paycheck to paycheck. Even raises and bonuses don't seem to break them out of that cycle.
Well, once you hit millionaire status, those days can be gone forever. The ease and peace of mind that comes with being a millionaire is a matter of simple math.
[As your net worth goes up, so does your annual discretionary income — that means more money for the "fun" things in life... vacations, hobbies, dinners out, shopping sprees, gifts to family, charitable donations. Your money to spend as you like without touching your nest egg!]
For example, let's say you're a two-person family with a net worth of $1 million earning 10%. That would yield you an annual income of $100,000. Assuming a 35%-or-so tax rate, you'd be left with about $65,000.
Out of that would come your housing costs, which generally should be about 25% of your after-tax income. In this case, you'd have roughly $16,250, or $1,350 monthly to spend on those housing costs.
And you could figure on about $1,900 monthly for all of life's necessities — things like utilities, food, household maintenance and repairs, car payments, and all the other odds and ends that drain away your cash.
After all those obligations are taken care of, you'd still have about $2,000 left over at the end of each month.
Two thousand dollars a month — just to play with! Dinners out... weekend getaways... generous donations to a favorite charity... shopping sprees. You could do whatever you wanted to with that money. And you'd be enjoying it with a clear conscience, knowing you're not "dipping in" to any other fund.
Sounds pretty nice, right?
Believe me, it is. And it just gets nicer the further into the millions you get — which is a relatively easy thing to do, once you've gotten yourself to that first million-dollar mark.
How much nicer? Well, here's the rough annual breakdown for a two-person family with a net worth of $2.5 million, yielding a 10% return:
$2.5 million total net worth
Gross annual income: $250,000
After-tax income: $160,000
Housing: $40,000 (or about $3,300/month)
Total living expenses: $25,000 (utilities, maintenance, food, clothing, cars, etc.)
Leaving you $95,000 left for fun and luxuries!
Can you imagine having $95,000 a year — almost $8,000 a month — at your disposal for whatever you wanted to do?
Think of the trips you could take. The people and organizations you could help. The grown-up toys you could have. The fabulous meals out. The gifts. The splurges. The sheer fun. And all of it guilt-free — because, remember, that $95,000 is what you have left after you've taken care of all your necessary expenses and obligations.
And again, the further up into the millions you go, the more amazing the possibilities become. With a $5 million net worth, you'd have around $210,000 extra each year. A net worth of $9 million would yield you about $345,000 in annual discretionary income.
It's an incredible way to live, my friend. And it's the way YOU can live — soon, and for the rest of your life.
Want to know how? Then keep on reading...
The 6 steps to seven figures (in just seven years)
As a financial writer, I've dispensed lots of advice on how to build wealth, through bestselling books, seminars, and one-on-one consultations.
And over and over again, people would tell me about their frustrations with the amount of time it takes to get rich. I soon realized there was a need out there and that I would be able to fill it.
So, I set out to create a structured, step-by-step wealth-building plan based on the same principles I'd used and profited from. But this time, I had an ultra-specific and highly targeted focus: to teach people how to create a personal net worth of at least $1 million in seven years or less.
And this targeted focus made perfect sense. You see, although seven years to seven figures wasn't a specific goal of mine when I embarked on my own wealth-building journey, that's exactly what I achieved. And it's consistently what many others have achieved using this same system.
But being a bit of a skeptic myself, I knew that — as much as people wanted a faster way to get rich — there might be some resistance to the fairly radical claim I was making.
So, rather than expect people to rely on my word and experience alone, I called for reinforcements.
I revealed my system to a select group of people. People who I knew were truly interested in making a lot of money, safely and relatively quickly. And all those who faithfully followed my system built up a sizeable seven-figure net worth. All of them within seven years at most, and many of them in significantly less time than that.
I called on eight of those individuals — people I had personally coached through my system and whose millions I had watched accumulate as a result — to join me in presenting our wealth-building system on audio.
The result is The Seven Years to Seven Figures System: Six Steps to Automatic Wealth. It's a densely packed, high-energy audio seminar that will spell out for you — in full detail — a practical and time-proven way to get rich fast, grow richer each year, and stay rich for the rest of your life.
There's no dwelling on theory in The Seven Years to Seven Figures System. This program contains the nitty-gritty nuts-and-bolts information you need to start taking decisive action toward getting rich.
Each of the individuals you'll hear from is out there actively using and profiting (massively) from these very steps. And each one is a phenomenal success and renowned expert on the particular step he reveals to you.
Learn the wealth-building secrets and strategies that have transformed these individuals into multimillionaires...
In The Seven Years to Seven Figures System, you'll be mentored by me and a "Mastermind Group" of eight prominent wealth-building instructors. In our program, you'll discover:
- The "aha" moment that forever transformed my ability to get rich — and how it can be YOUR moment too. Once you experience it, the money will literally start pouring into your life!
- The only two ways to make money — and the one thing you need to do for either of them to work.
- The ONE LITTLE NUMBER that will increase your personal productivity exponentially. Write it on an index card and tape it up in your office. You won't believe the difference it makes in your daily output.
- The kinds of people you should immediately STOP dealing with if you're serious about getting rich (Surprising — and maybe tough — but the benefit to you is astounding).
- Remarkably effective secrets for cutting the time-wasters out of your day. Do this, and you will free up enormous reserves of thought and energy that will result in untold dollars. And it's easier than you probably think!
- Email protocols for wealth-builders. If you're not doing these things now (and most people aren't), you need to start immediately!
- The tasks you NEVER have to do. This simple two-part question will slash your to-do list in seconds.
- 13-plus personal organization strategies that will save you HUNDREDS of hours (and make you THOUSANDS of dollars!) each year.
- Where you should be investing your money right now. Major surprises here that you aren't going to read about in the financial pages — including the unsuspecting companies that could easily double your money fast.
- Insider secrets to spotting and capitalizing on investment trends and how to avoid getting burned on any kind of investment.
- The seldom-acknowledged but serious hazards of self-managing your money, putting it into a managed fund, or turning it all over to a broker — and the LITTLE-KNOWN FOURTH ALTERNATIVE you're probably NOT doing but will make you more money with less risk!
- How to make tons more in the market than you could otherwise, using investment newsletters. Plus, three ways to separate the good from the bad among these potentially amazing tools.
- The state-of-the-art secret you can use to control your investment risk.
- The six indicators that a stock is worth buying — and the six signs you should avoid a stock like the plague or get out NOW.
- A simple but seldom-used method that enables you to capitalize and profit on the uncertainty of the market — instead of being victimized by it.
- How to completely insulate yourself from unacceptable losses. How to use a trailing stop to know precisely when to sell.
- Which all-too-common investing behavior is almost always a recipe for disaster. You may be doing it right now!
- The no-capital, no-time, no-employees way to generate an extra income stream fast.
- Specific "micro businesses" that you can start quickly and use to bring in as little or as much extra cash as you want without quitting your full-time job (yet!).
- Easy ways to make even a tiny business ultra-competitive — and dozens of low-cost, high-impact tricks for attracting clients and customers (including the six elements that will make even the simplest flyer a massive business-builder).
- Cash poor? This commodity may be even more valuable than money. If you've got some of it, you'll profit from one of the best investments in the world!
- A crash course in real estate investing that will have you raking in piles of money while you sleep! Fasten your seatbelt and get ready to find out everything you REALLY need to know to make a killing in the real estate market WITHOUT shelling out a lot of cash upfront or spending all your time scanning listings and touring properties.
You'll find out where to buy now (and where NOT to)... how to negotiate to win (even if you hate the thought of negotiating)... secrets to assessing a property's true value (so you NEVER pay more than you should)... and so much more. Shed your fears and get in on the incredibly lucrative and SURPRISINGLY EASY (when you do it our way) real estate game.
- A six-figure-a-month (a MONTH!) business opportunity that's easy to run and yours for the taking.
- And SO MUCH MORE. You'll be amazed by the amount of practical, instantly applicable information and knowledge you'll receive in The Seven Years to Seven Figures System.
Remember, this program is based on my own personal self-designed system for wealth creation. And I've got to tell you, I couldn't have more confidence or pride in the finished product.
But as I said earlier, I'm a bit of a skeptic. And I tend to assume that everyone else is, too. Especially when it comes to "I can make you rich!"-type promises.
In this letter and in my program, I make a big — some might say outrageous — claim:
My wealth-building system can help propel you to a
7-figure personal fortune in just 7 short years from now.
How long are you willing to wait to be rich? Forty years?
Probably not. Let's face it, by the time you got your money, you'd be too old and tired to enjoy it.
But what about 30 years... or 20?
Again, that's an awfully long time to wait for the payoff. You've got major, urgent uses for that money right now, today, don't you? But with most other wealth-building plans out there, 20 to 40 years is what you're looking at.
Like many of us, you've probably been trained to think of wealth creation as an outcome of either long-haul scrimping and saving while you wait for the miracle of compound interest to kick in... or too-risky get-rich-quick schemes that you (wisely) don't have an appetite for.
Well, I know from my own experience and that of many, many others that there IS another way, a BETTER way... The 7 Years to 7 Figures way.
I know I'm right. I've watched it work over and over. But I don't expect YOU to automatically agree with me based on this letter alone.
That's why I'm offering you an easy way to take advantage of all the wealth-building opportunities and strategies my program offers without risking a cent...
Just click on the link below, and the ENTIRE program — including 10 CDs plus a bonus CD and an extensive workbook on CD — will be shipped out to you right away for just $98.95.
You save $231 — a full 70% off the regular program price.
Listen to the program. Think about the strategies my partners in wealth and I share. Start putting some of them to the test.
You're going to know right away if this is the wealth-building system you've been waiting for.
You'll have in your permanent possession the system that has made me and so many others wealthy beyond our dreams — today, while you can really enjoy and benefit from it, AND for the future.
If you change your mind for ANY reason, you can send the program back any time within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
It's as simple and straightforward as that.
You want to be rich. And you CAN be. The only question is — How soon do you want it?
How soon do you want to be freed from money-related worry and stress... able to enjoy all the great things that a life of wealth has to offer... and feel safe in the knowledge that both your present and your future are secure?
If the answer is "as soon as possible" — and if seven years (or very likely fewer) fits your definition of that, then I urge you to start moving toward that goal now, by ordering The Seven Years to Seven Figures System TODAY!
Author, The Seven Years to Seven Figures System
P.S. I wasn't born wealthy. Far from it. I made my millions on my own, as an adult, using six simple steps that enabled me to become enormously wealthy in a short period of time. It's these same lucrative steps you can use immediately to build your own millionaire lifestyle. Order now The Seven Years to Seven Figures System and begin your journey to total financial freedom!
YES, I want to have a MILLION DOLLAR net worth in just SEVEN YEARS or less!
Please send me Michael Masterson's 10-CD program The Seven Years to Seven Figures System: Six Steps to Automatic Wealth, PLUS Bonus CD and Workbook on CD today for just $98.95 - which is 70% OFF the regular program price.
GUARANTEE: If I am not freed from money-related worry and stress in the next 30 days, I will return the program for a full refund. No questions asked.