Tap into the Power of the New Psycho-Cybernetics
Do you struggle daily to reach your goals, overcome obstacles, and eliminate pesky worries about your future?
Most of us still live by the motto “no pain, no gain.” But this approach to life is actually a prescription for fear, frustration, and self-doubt.
Much of what we learn about success is based on the pain/gain idea in essence, work harder, be more persistent, and develop greater willpower. The New Psycho-Cybernetics formula is anything but painful. It will allow you to achieve all your goals, faster, easier, and with less strain than you ever thought possible.
Entrepreneurial genius Dan Kennedy has teamed up with Dr. Maxwell Maltz to create The New Psycho-Cybernetics: A Mind Technology for Living Your Life without Limits. Dr. Maxwell Maltz’s principles of Psycho-Cybernetics have inspired and enhanced the lives of more than 30 million people around the world. Dr. Maltz invented a simple, step-by-step program that will help you replace a negative self-image with positive affirmations of empowerment.
The New Psycho-Cybernetics will help you:
- Deprogram yourself from self-doubt and negative self-evaluators
- Respond to stressful events with positive, corrective action
- Improve your self-image and reprogram yourself for success
- Learn to recognize potential signs of danger and avoid failure
- Overcome resistance to change
- Cope with important responsibilities without feeling overwhelmed
- Use a variety of techniques to virtually eliminate stress and anxiety from your life
- Learn a 10-point program for daily self-image strength conditioning
- And much more...
You’ll discover dozens of valuable self-evaluation tools that will help you achieve such goals as finding an ideal job, eliminate addictions, overcome feelings of pessimism, incompetence, shyness, and achieve happier, healthier relationships with those around you.
|NC Product ID||18470DP|
|Contents||12 Audio Sessions (6 hours and 11 minutes), PDF Guidebook
Plus Conversations with Dr. Maxwell Maltz Digtial Video
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format