Boost Your Brain Power
Millions of Americans over 40 have a secret fear—that their memory isn’t what it used to be ... that they may be slipping into the first stages of an inevitable slide toward forgetfulness, fumbling for names or facts, muddled thinking, and eventually the “S” word—senility. They have good reason to fear. Over 50 percent of Americans over the age of 60 experience some loss of mental acuity including Alzheimer’s disease.
And yet scientific research is proving that it doesn’t have to be that way! The reality is that you can be sharper as you age, if you start now to care for that most important of all organs, your brain. And even more exciting news—if you are already experiencing memory loss, you can do what hundreds of others have already done—reverse the process!
Many of us fear something that is no longer true—you can grow smarter as you grow older. You don’t have to suffer the consequences of age-related memory loss, nor do you have to be the proverbial 90-pound weakling at the Scrabble table. You can build your brain power and be Mentally Fit Forever!
It’s easy to train the mind! With the recommendations you’ll find from psychologist and mind expert Dr. Lee Pulos, you’ll discover not only how to recognize failing or fading cognitive skills, but how to enrich and amplify your natural brain power.
Mentally Fit Forever is not a program for building your memory in the traditional sense. There are no mnemonic devices, in fact, there is no system at all to memorize! The program focuses specifically on the physiology of the brain and overall brain health.
In Mentally Fit Forever, you’ll discover the secrets that will allow you to:
- Eliminate fears about getting older and discover your true potential
- Use whole-brain thinking to prolong mental fitness
- Using supplements to tame stress-induced free radicals from causing tissue damage
- Enhance your thinking skills with mental strengthening exercises
- Discover a new generation of powerful anti-oxidants, body de-toxifiers, and certain hormones that enhance brain function
- Improve your mind and body to attain peak performance
- Achieve and maintain emotional balance and stress-free living
- Maximize your power to learn and retain new information
- Sharpen your memory with proven techniques
- Master the characteristics of mentally flexible people
- And much more!
For years Americans have been bombarded by programs for weight-loss, heart health, nutrition, and exercise for a healthy body. But this is the first program of its kind that talks about your single most important physical asset your brain.
|NC Product ID||19121CD|
|Contents||6 Audio CDs|