Get in sync with your soul!
Beneath all of the stress, frustrations, fears, and anxieties that you deal with each day, there is an easier, happier way to live. In fact, it is the way you are meant to live - the way your body, mind, and soul have been designed to function.
The key to achieving this higher, happier, easier way of living is to connect and harmonize with the eternal part of yourself. Whether you call it your Higher Self, your Truth, or your Soul, it is that part of you that knows what you need to be deeply happy and fulfilled at all times.
In Harnessing Your Life Force: Using Radiant Energy to Align Your Mind-Body with Your Divine Self, spiritual teacher and healer Barbara Mahaffey shows you how to get into congruency with your Soul, so that you can begin to automatically live the life of ease, joy, and abundance you've been structured for.
The techniques you'll discover in this program are drawn from a wide range of spiritual traditions and belief systems. Simple, powerful, and amazingly effective, they will help you to:
- Understand and utilize your body's amazing untapped energy sources.
- Rid yourself of the four main ego beliefs that are at the heart of all problems and dysfunctions.
- Release stress from your body, using simple techniques with instantaneous results.
- Get rid of old "imprints" that are negatively impacting your life today.
- Make all the relationships in your life easy and good again.
- Create healthy boundaries and master the art of saying no.
- And so much more!
When you discover how to live each moment in harmony with your Soul, you'll be astonished by the changes you experience and the empowerment you feel. People and problems that once upset you will no longer affect your peace of mind. You'll be able to stay sane, calm, and centered even in the most challenging situations. The stress and fear you feel today will be replaced by happiness, confidence, and deep knowing that will help you to travel joyfully through your life.
|NC Product ID||23770DP|
|Contents||12 Audio Sessions (5 hours and 21 minutes)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format