The Entrepreneurial Challenge: Why This Is The Best Time To Start a New Business, and How To Find The Right Business For You!
FACT: 9 out of 10 successful entrepreneurs leave their company when things are good?
They don’t wait until times are tough. They don’t wait for the boss to drop the pink-slip bomb on them. They don’t wait for others to control their life. Instead, they embrace the Entrepreneurial Challenge!
They take action. They stay in control. They move when the opportunity is right, not when things are desperate. Because of this you need to plan your escape today, right now. You really have no choice but to become an entrepreneur. And The Entrepreneurial Challenge by Paul Zane Pilzer will show you how!
Paul has put together a totally unique program that will show you the right business for you, help you determine when the right time to get started is, and tell you exactly how you need to do it. His program will help you make that walk to your boss’s office you always dreamed about. For almost three decades, Paul has been acclaimed as a world-famous author and global economist. His work and his photo have been featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal and numerous other publications.But, until recently, no one but a handful of individuals have been aware of Paul’s extensive involvement in starting, running, managing, and selling businesses. In fact, Paul has started, financed, or helped run more than 21 different businesses in the past 15 years alone. That is more than most people do in their lifetime!
This new program, from the author of the Nightingale-Conant classic The Fountain of Wealth, comes straight from Paul’s heart. He holds nothing back. Inside The Entrepreneurial Challenge, he will tell you all about his victories, successes, and wild profits... but he is also going to tell you about the failures and mistakes so that you can avoid those same pitfalls.
Unlike most programs that encourage you to buy into their program, Paul’s is designed to help you discover the very best business for you, personally, and then help you successfully start it and run it profitably... without losing an ounce of your personal freedoms. Paul personally guarantees that you will be amazed with The Entrepreneurial Challenge.
Inside you will find:
- The 10 most valuable skills needed by entrepreneurs today
- Detailed information on how to choose the best business opportunity, uniquely suited for you
- Special insights on what it really takes to start a business today. This is no-holds-barred reality so you know exactly what you’re getting into
- A detailed report on the “10 Best Businesses to Start and Expand Now,” including a complete pattern you can use to evaluate any business
- Inside information on financing, running, managing, and growing your new business
- Powerful counsel about how to take an existing business to the next level, including restructuring it and integrating new and future technologies to reduce or eliminate transaction costs and maximize your personal freedoms
- Complete information on how to successfully become an “intrepreneur” by combining your company’s existing resources with your personal skills and abilities to create a powerful win-win situation that ensures that you never see a pink slip and make substantially more money than you could as a regular employee of the company
- And so much more.
In all, you’ll receive 6 CDs and a comprehensive printed 104-page Guidebook... everything you need to fully participate in the coming Golden Age for Entrepreneurs.
The greatest percentages of millionaires were created during the Great Depression. Our new economy is about to produce similar success stories. Paul wants YOU to be one of them — for your sake, for the sake of your children, and for the sake of the world!
CD Version Available
|NC Product ID||25960DP|
|Contents||12 Audio Sessions including Bonus Audio
(6 hours and 6 minutes) plus PDF Workbook
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format