Achieve Excellence... Your Way!
You can try following the steps of someone else who was successful.
You can listen to and practice success formulas. You can get highly motivated. You can be optimistic about every moment in your life. But until you really come to understand your purpose and until you follow your own mission, your achievements will lack fulfillment. This pioneering program helps you chart your own personal journey to excellence.
According to Ken Blanchard, co-author of the phe-nomenal international best seller, The One-Minute Manager, the only success that leaves you truly satisfied is the one that makes you a more complete person. And that success will lead to all others. Happiness, relationships, and finances — all fall into place when we begin to live for our own excellence.
In Personal Excellence: Where Achievement and Fulfillment Meet, Ken turns his attention toward “Life Management,” bringing greater meaning, purpose, and achievement to all the important areas of your life. He surveys the methods at the heart of constructing a fun-damental foundation of vision and values.
Beginning deep inside of you, Blanchard’s prescribed path to excellence, unlike pre-ordained, cookie-cutter “success systems,” is unique to each person who hears it. You learn to create your own success; you find your own way to fulfill your own desires.
With thought provoking stories, practical suggestions and theories, Ken teaches you to:
- DESIGN your personal Wheel of Excellence with three vital spokes: mission, values, and goals
- LEARN how you spiritual nature fuels your drive and ambition.
- UNDERSTAND the six principles involved in the process of change.
- USE the P.A.C.T. model to keep your life on track I Discover the level of development you’ve achieved in every area of your life.
- IMPLEMENT the H.E.L.P. method for becoming the person you want to be.
- KEEP your commitment to your commitment by using the Five P’s.
Ken helps you reach and understand your core beliefs and values, offering special insight into the essential you.
Digital Download Exclusive
|NC Product ID||662DP|
|Contents||12 Audio Sessions (5 hours and 3 minutes)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format