Experience a new way of being in the world, but not of it!
Walk the awakened path in our technologically-centered culture!
It seems the further the world advances, the harder it becomes to lead a life that is centered in love, graciousness, and compassion. That is until now …
In In The World, But Not Of It, spiritual trailblazer Dr. David Hawkins shares timely insights on why generating spiritual experiences using isolated techniques provides only temporary awakenings. And he explains how to turn normal activities into your spiritual practice.
Dr. Hawkins provides example after example of practical things you can do in a variety of everyday situations to reach advanced states of consciousness. You’ll experience great joy as you practice being in the world, but not of it. Plus, you’ll discover …
- How you can help raise the consciousness of the world
- Why being accountable for your choices and actions is central to your spiritual evolution
- How to make sure that you’re not fooling yourself about the responsibility (or lack thereof) that you take for your life
- How you should deal with people who are not very conscious
- What things you should embrace and what you should avoid in our technologically advanced world
- How to avoid getting overly stressed by change
- And much more
This extraordinary program captures Dr. Hawkins’ startling brilliance, infectious humor, and deep understanding of walking the awakened path as a citizen of the world. He doesn’t share theory in this program. He has one objective: to save you as much suffering as possible by giving you practical tools and suggestions that lead to immense spiritual growth and the joy that comes with it.
|NC Product ID||25600CD|
|Contents||6 Audio CDs, Workbook on CD, Bonus CD|