Access your genius potential!
Science has suggested that the human mind has an almost infinite potential for learning and processing information. The problem has always been how to access this incredible power.
Accelerated Learning Techniques tells you how.
Based on Nobel Prize-winning research, the cutting-edge methods revealed here can make a dramatic difference to you and your family, virtually guaranteeing success at work and school. For this is the ideal learning program, enabling you to identify and use your own unique way of learning, unleashing the power of your whole brain. And as a result, you'll gain skills that put you in the top 1% of people in our society.
Listen as Accelerated Learning Techniques teaches you:
- 17 memory methods and principles
- 7 different intelligences and how to discover which is your personal strength
- 5 keys to rapid adult learning
- 6 stages of effective learning
- 7 success characteristics and how to make them work for you
Best-selling author Brian Tracy and internationally renowned learning expert Colin Rose reveal, step-by-step, how to:
- Create the positive mental attitude essential to learning success
- Convert theoretical data into useful knowledge
- Use visual association to remember every person you meet
- Turn speed reading into power reading
- Write and communicate on paper more effectively
Learn the most popular, practical and proven methods of memorization. Incorporate music into your learning repertoire. Enhance your self-confidence and improve your performance through the use of mental rehearsal.
With the dawning of the Information Age, in which mind power is the most valuable currency, you must perfect the ability to continuously acquire up-to-the-minute knowledge.
Accelerated Learning Techniques is your invitation to a revolutionary way of thinking. By harnessing the amazing mental powers within you, now you can accomplish any goal, overcome any obstacles and solve any problem you face.
|NC Product ID||11970DP|
|Contents||14 Audio Sessions including Bonus Audio
(7 hours and 55 minutes) plus PDF Workbook
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format