Don’t just attract what you want… CREATE IT!
Get Ready to Ignite the Most Potent Force of All!A paradigm is more than a feeling or a belief. It is an entire way of being— a fundamental universal conviction that reverberates out into the universe. In The Abundance Paradigm, Joe Vitale shows you how to make the profound shift from a paradigm of scarcity— in which you have “not enough” of the things you want and need— to a paradigm abundance— in which you have more than enough of everything, at all times.
When you make this shift, you move beyond the Law of Attraction to the little-known Law of Creation... and step into a world where you:
- Align with the universe automatically... instead of working to make it happen
- Manifest your desires spontaneously... instead of thinking about it
- Get what you want immediately... instead of waiting for it to show up
In these six CDs, Joe guides you, step by step, through a series of extremely powerful techniques that will facilitate nothing less than a complete paradigm shift that happens in real time, while you’re listening! You will:
- OPEN a portal that enables ideas to flow into your mind freely and effortlessly
- DISSOLVE all of the limitations that are currently compromising your growth and happiness
- RECEIVE guiding messages from your subconscious alerting you to the below-the-radar issues that need your attention most
- EXPERIENCE paradise— right here, right now
- ERASE all toxicity from your interpersonal relationships
- ELIMINATE destructive hidden beliefs automatically, without having to examine or revisit them
- ACT from pure, positive inspiration— instead of old, faulty programming
- PROTECT your paradigm from harmful outside influences and interference
- CLEAR your consciousness of negative judgment — of yourself, and of others
- And so much MORE
If you’re ready to stop waiting for the things you want to come to you, and start SEEING and RECEIVING them instead, then make the shift to The Abundance Paradigm.
|NC Product ID||26290DP|
|Contents||6 Audio Sessions (5 hours and 1 minute) plus PDF Workbook|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format