Creating Your Best Year Ever!
As the founder of National Motivation & Inspiration Day©, which is January 2nd of every year, as passed by The United States Congress and the author of “Who Are You?” where he introduces his 21st Century Multidimensional Hierarchy of Needs, which is considered the most significant addition to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs in 60 years, Kevin L. McCrudden’s focus is on helping people “become the very best U that U can be©,” both personally and professionally.
In, “A New You for a New Year 2017” Kevin focuses on the core belief of National Motivation & Inspiration Day©, which is the creation of realistic annual goals so that each year can build upon each other in helping you become fulfilled, “self actualized” or as Kevin refers to it, “become the very best U that U can be©!”
In the late Dr. Stephen Covey’s legendary book, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,” Habit #2 is “Begin with the End in Mind.”
Most people have heard the famous quote, “When you Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail” as well as the now famous, definition of “insanity,” which is “doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.”
Kevin uses these common references in his trademark way of taking the complex and simplifying them for all to understand and helps you create an action plan that will help each individual, personally and professionally, determine what their goals and priorities are for the year.
If you follow Kevin’s simple guidance, 2017 will not be the same as any other year you have had, nor will your life ever be the same, because you will learn to:
- Establish Realistic Goals
- Create a Plan for Success
- Stop the Failed Behaviors of the Past and Commit to Your Better Self
- Create Actionable Items That Will Keep You Moving Forward Toward Your Goals
- Establish a Process, Behaviors and Actions for Success
- Overcome Procrastination; and
- Finally Create a Mindset of Positive Belief in Yourself that You can Achieve Anything that You Set Your Mind to Accomplish
- And apply Kevin’s motto, “Take Action to Make Things Happen!”
|NC Product ID||28190DP|
|Contents||5 Audio Sessions (43 minutes)|
|Digital Format Info||Audio Files are in MP3 Format
Video Files (if available) are in MP4 Format
Workbooks and other printed materials are in PDF Format